Can a sister get an egg??

PassionFruit

yesterday I put 2 eggs away in the fridge cuz I wanted to add them to my Aphogee 2 min conditioner today....

I wash my hair and go to get my eggs and they are gone

THESE GREEDY EMMER EFFERS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MY HAIRCARE STRUGGLES!!

and when I start screaming thru the house asking about my eggs, the kids and husband look at me like Im crazy... then my one Im married to goes, well it aint breakfast time anyway

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Jadore_tay

yesterday I put 2 eggs away in the fridge cuz I wanted to add them to my Aphogee 2 min conditioner today....

and when I start screaming thru the house asking about my eggs, the kids and husband look at me like Im crazy... then my one Im married to goes, well it aint breakfast time anyway

:lachen::lachen::lachen: girl, step away from the fridge and take a deep breath and count to ten :lachen:

Don't you hate it when they say stuff like that? I can't count how many times I almost went to jail because my husband says stuff like that. I feel you on that one, baby girl:sad:

JustKiya

:lachen::lachen:

Girl. I nearly died laughing when DH tried to drink some of my Amla/Shikakai Tea (I had put it in the fridge to make it cool down faster!) and he thought it was regular old iced tea. :nono: You would think folx would KNOW better living in the house with a hair chemist!

:bighug:

Put them in the veggie drawer. ;) That's where I hide all the good stuff.

Christa438

That's just :nono:. Been there. Im so sorry they messed up your protein treatment, Passion. :sad:... You might have to write your name on a couple of them eggs...:lachen:... I had a feeling when I came in here I would get a good laugh...thanks.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:

Christa438

"THESE GREEDY EMMER EFFERS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MY HAIRCARE STRUGGLES!!"

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

okay, okay, im through, im going now..... but im still :lol:

AsTheCurlzTurns

This was just what I needed to start my day today.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
I know how you feel about the egg situation. You're lucky you didn't get some sad-batting-eyelashes-sweet-faced-sorry child, who will make you just go "Awwwwww" from just seeing that face. You know how lil cuties do to get away with things LOL:lachen::lachen::lachen:

tazzydennis

GIRRRLLLL!!!! You are a riot!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:But, I feel your pain!!! My old man was scroungin' in the fridge and ran across my coconut milk and lime mixture...talking about, "Baby, can I have some of this before you put it in the crust???":wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I guess I shouldn't be mad...at least he did ask.