calling out all new orleans and texans i have a ?

4mia

there is a product used by alot of salons here in new orleans one of the stylist told me its made from someone out of texas im trying to find out more info they have a conditioner that is off the chain the product is called lucas
has anyone heard of this??

i noticed alot of stylist here use keracare and affirm but the lucas i think im saying it right has this really tingly conditioner i tried to do a search but i couldnt find anything

thanks anyway

I think my cousin bought some of this stuff. I think she bought it from the mall. She's a PJ like me. I try to remember to ask her where she bought it from.

thanks everyone i think its an african american owned company there is a distributor that brings it to salons i know alot of salons use the relaxer also i really want that conditioner though

im still trying to find out info about this i guess im going to have to go back to the salon i was at

I don't know of it either .. What side of town does your cousin live on and I''ll go by that mall.

assuming she is in Houston

Yes. I have heard of it. The natural salon here in Houston, I used to get services from uses it. There is a large tub of conditioner and it does tingle. When I asked about it, she said that it was only for licensed stylist. I don't believe that. But that is another story.

I think they just want me to come back and get more services. The containers are off white/white with dark turquoise writing. I have googled the heck out of it and couldn't find it online. If you find out let me know. I will let you guys know if I find something out too.

Back