Calling A Emergency Fast & Prayer for Nov. 21st - Need Your Prayers Desperately

star

Have a meeting on this day that can change my life or begin a change to my life; need your prayers desperately. If you are able to fast and pray all or part of the day I would grealty appreciate it. If you can fast and pray any day before that, that will be fine too. If you cannot fast and prayer just say a prayer for me. This day may change my whole life this is my Esther moment when destiny meets purpose. Your power in Jesus will help to increase my favor that day. This involves my career direction. Meeting starts in the morning.

Thanks ladies and whatever you can do will be helpful.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Consider it done. You shall be highly favored and your 'Light' shall be a beacon in the path of this decision. Just be you. ;)

{{{{ Hugs and Prayers for you Star. }}}} ;)

star

Shimmie said:
Consider it done. You shall be highly favored and your 'Light' shall be a beacon in the path of this decision. Just be you. ;)

You gave me a scripture over the phone about this I think from Jeremiah. If you think of please it pm me. God had already shown you something about this without me ever telling you. Thanks and please send forth your power my family and I would greatly appreciate it.

pebbles

Shimmie said:

I second that! :)

star

Thanks ladies I need you all your spiritual power right now. I believe that all the time of fasting and praying as team in regard to my personal life was done for the moments coming ahead. God had been preparing me all along.

Shimmie

Staff member
star said:
You gave me a scripture over the phone about this I think from Jeremiah. If you think of please it pm me. God had already shown you something about this without me ever telling you. Thanks and please send forth your power my family and I would greatly appreciate it.

I will. Please feel free to call me... don't worry about the time. Hey...you're have me well trained "Commander of the Morning Prayer", so I know how to 'wake-up' at the appointed time. Look for my pm...

Shimmie

Staff member
We love you Star....Can you feel it? We love you. And you are not alone fighting on your own.

The PM is sent, but I was typing so fast that I didn't tell you that I love you. I really do. You have done so much in helping me grow in my walk and disciplining me in fasting and prayer. You 'snatched' me out of the cares of this life into what really matters. You always 'loved' me, in my 'works', for a piece of work I am :lol: Hey you know me and you know how 'I do'. :look:

Just wanted to tell you this before the world, for you are more than worth all of the love and prayers that are in session for you here and now and beyond.

Again... We love you, Star. Never far you are, from our hearts. :kiss:

Sashaa08

I'd love to pray and fast with you, Star! Oddly enough, just a few months ago, GOD started changing my career path too and I was instructed to read....Jeremiah! There are no accidents or coincidences.

There will be some scary moments, but don't be fooled. What GOD told you and placed in you, HE is faithful to finish what HE started. It will manifest!

I am excited for you!!!

Just so I am fasting the exact same way you are, I am assuming that this is a water fast or is it nothing all day fast? I will do either one, just want to prepare accordingly.

star

I feel the love so strong and love you all back. I just came in today so I did not see you post about calling until now. Will call soon this weekend is the Pastor anniversary and everything starts tonight Friday all way til Sunday so I am hoping I have a moment to breathe.
Shimmie said:
We love you Star....Can you feel it? We love you. And you are not alone fighting on your own.

The PM is sent, but I was typing so fast that I didn't tell you that I love you. I really do. You have done so much in helping me grow in my walk and disciplining me in fasting and prayer. You 'snatched' me out of the cares of this life into what really matters. You always 'loved' me, in my 'works', for a piece of work I am :lol: Hey you know me and you know how 'I do'. :look:

Just wanted to tell you this before the world, for you are more than worth all of the love and prayers that are in session for you here and now and beyond.

Again... We love you, Star. Never far you are, from our hearts. :kiss:

Last edited:

star

Sashaa08 said:
I'd love to pray and fast with you, Star! Oddly enough, just a few months ago, GOD started changing my career path too and I was instructed to read....Jeremiah! There are no accidents or coincidences.

There will be some scary moments, but don't be fooled. What GOD told you and placed in you, HE is faithful to finish what HE started. It will manifest!

I am excited for you!!!

Just so I am fasting the exact same way you are, I am assuming that this is a water fast or is it nothing all day fast? I will do either one, just want to prepare accordingly.
Thank you so, so much you can fast as God moves you but I will be doing just water. I know some like to do real juices but we know that whatever we do if we do it unto God he will recevive and the book of Jeremiah is how God called me to the ministry. I know the word is powerful and when Shimmie first gave this scripture to me before this it leaped in my womb. God had been preparing me all along. Thanks again for yoking with me because I know I am going to need power to go up against this ungodly system.

Shimmie

Staff member
star said:
I feel the love so strong and love you all back. I just came in today so I did not see you post about calling until now. Will call soon this weekend is the Pastor anniversary and everything starts tonight Friday all way til Sunday so I am hoping I have a moment to breathe.

Happy Anniversary to your Pastor and Church Family. Stay at wonderful peace and enjoy being lead of the Lord. Don't press or stress yourself; just enjoy this special weekend. God is giong to minister much to you the next 3 days. (Day 21 is 2 + 1 = 3). I see a wonderful celebration for you and your family as well. I'll PM the scripture to you.

I'm still with you in prayer/fasting. We all are. We love you just that much and more. Know this, "hell is breaking loose on hell...not you."

More love, Precious Star...

star

Shimmie said:
Happy Anniversary to your Pastor and Church Family. Stay at wonderful peace and enjoy being lead of the Lord. Don't press or stress yourself; just enjoy this special weekend. God is giong to minister much to you the next 3 days. (Day 21 is 2 + 1 = 3). I see a wonderful celebration for you and your family as well. I'll PM the scripture to you.

I'm still with you in prayer/fasting. We all are. We love you just that much and more. Know this, "hell is breaking loose on hell...not you."

More love, Precious Star...
Thanks Shimmie and I really thank God for your revelation I receive it in Jesus Name and your comment below is so on time because I have been praying about for this for a long time.

I see a wonderful celebration for you and your family as well.

star

good2uuuu said:
I will make note and steal away for special prayer for you for that day.
Thank you so much I am going to need all the power I can get that day.

sithembile

Star

I will pray for you, and I do believe that God will see you through, He is so faithful and I am thanking Him already for your victory! I do love you and appreciate your faithfulness and love for all of us.

Shimmie

Staff member
Still holding you up in loving prayers, sweet angel.

Love you much...;)

star

Shimmie said:
Still holding you up in loving prayers, sweet angel.

Love you much...;)
Thanks sweet pie!! Gotta fly you and some others in so I can make you all a great dinner but all I have to say is I got favor, I got favor, I got favor.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
star said:
Thanks sweet pie!! Got fly you and some other in so a make you a great dinner but all I have to say is I got favor, I got favor, I got favor.

I'm just so happy for you, angel. I love you Star. I'm dancing in your other thread... Oh yeah...doing a perfect and proper 'shimmie'....:lol:

star

sithembile said:
Star

I will pray for you, and I do believe that God will see you through, He is so faithful and I am thanking Him already for your victory! I do love you and appreciate your faithfulness and love for all of us.
Thanks sweetie, I am so grateful for you and all you other ladies. Thank all so, so much. This proves the power of unity in Jesus.

pebbles

star said:
Thanks sweet pie!! Gotta fly you and some others in so I can make you all a great dinner but all I have to say is I got favor, I got favor, I got favor.

Praise God!!! :trampolin