Buying a Hair Growth T-Shirt

BotanyGrl

I see a lot of members with t-shirts on that have graphics(Numbers, rulers, etc.) on the back measuring their hair growth. Where can I purchase one of these t-shirts?

I think at one point a while ago a member here Dontspeakdefeat was selling them but i dunno if she still does it. And i believe a group of members went out and bought the software (probably because she doesn't do it anymore)and installed it on their computers to make their own shirts. It's like a iron on thing or something.

Thanks for your quick response. I was considering making a graphic and using cafe press or another site to make the shirt. I was hoping someone else had a spot online that sold them because I'm feeling lazy right now :grin:

Thanks for your quick response. I was considering making a graphic and using cafe press or another site to make the shirt. I was hoping someone else had a spot online that sold them because I'm feeling lazy right now :grin:
You can always send dontspeakdefeat a private message. She's another one of the moderators here. She'll be happy to let you know if she still carries them or not. :)

I just made one out of an old T-shirt. I put the t-shirt on and my husband took a black marker and marked where the end of my hair came. From there I made lines one inch apart. It came out great:grin:. I going to put a date on each line every time I pass that mark. The t-shirt took 3min. to make.

I just made one out of an old T-shirt. I put the t-shirt on and my husband took a black marker and marked where the end of my hair came. From there I made lines one inch apart. It came out great:grin:. I going to put a date on each line every time I pass that mark. The t-shirt took 3min. to make.

:lachen:My husband and I did the same thing!! It works great! He marked where my hair started and then he got his ruler and black marker and went to work. He wrote out the inches form my starting point to my goal inch.

Back