Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit and Sugar Bee Conditioner

beans4reezy

I was waiting for my son's prescription to be filled and I happened on to this conditioner. The ingrediants were so yummy, I couldn't resist::lick:
Water
Coconut Oil
Natural Sugar Ester
Glycerin
Honey
Sugar beet....

pH balanced
Free of Paraben's and Phthalate

Has anyone ever used this? I'm about to cowash with it later today:yep:

darlingdiva

I used to use the conditioner & it felt like nothing was happening to my hair. IMO, it's definitely one of those condishes that you have to add oils to in order to see results. I gave my remaining two bottles to my mother.

Angelicus

I hate both the shampoo and conditioner. I hate all of their shampoos and conditioners. The shampoo stripped my hair and made me feel like my hair was shards of steel. The conditioner was glorified thick water. I immediately called the company and told them that the products sucked.

Don't let those good ingredients fool you. That mess is horrible.

ladytee2

This was one of the first conditioners I bought after finding LHCF. It did nothing for my hair. I has sat in my shower for months. I added some evoo and some avj and use it to detangle. Yesterday I put it on after dc and left it in because I knew I was going rinse my hair after I grilled dinner. My hair dried hard. I was pissed because this conditioner was almost $8. I wont be purchasing it again.

beans4reezy

Ladies, I just finished cowashing with this and rollerset my hair and .....YUCK!!!!!! OMG! This conditioner was the worse for my hair! The comb DID not slide through my hair like it would usually with a GOOD conditoner! I had to comb and recomb sections to prevent tangles!! Ick! Ick! Ick! I'm soooo mad too, because I had a bottle of HE Hello Hyrdration but I put it down b/c the ingrediants in Burts Bees looked so good. Never again! You live and you learn! Thanks ladies!

Lola28

This was one of the first conditioners I bought after finding LHCF. It did nothing for my hair. I has sat in my shower for months. I added some evoo and some avj and use it to detangle. Yesterday I put it on after dc and left it in because I knew I was going rinse my hair after I grilled dinner. My hair dried hard. I was pissed because this conditioner was almost $8. I wont be purchasing it again.

I too, found this product line after joining LHCF. And was majorly disappointed:nono: when I used, I think it was a poo of some sort and something else that I bought.Sorry I can't give the exact products I tried,the experience was sooo bad,:wallbash: I banished the experience and products from my memory.I don't think their line is meant for our type of hair because some of my co-workers rant and rave about Burnt Bee's(Mispelled on purpose).That's how dry and hard this crap made my hair feel.

beans4reezy

Are you doing to doctor it up w/ oils and reuse? Can you return it?

I used half the bottle on my cowash, so I wont return it and I don't want it anywear near my strands ever again...it is going right in the trash. When it comes to Burt Bees...I'll stick with the lip balms:ohwell:

that_1_grrrl

When I used their shampoo, it left this weird white residue on my scalp and roots. I could not get rid of it until I stopped using it either. It was so gross.

I hate both the shampoo and conditioner. I hate all of their shampoos and conditioners. The shampoo stripped my hair and made me feel like my hair was shards of steel. The conditioner was glorified thick water. I immediately called the company and told them that the products sucked.

Don't let those good ingredients fool you. That mess is horrible.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Yeah, I only use their face and body stuff. I :love: the marshmallow facial moisturizer. It's so yummy!

mkd

I use the baby bees to shampoo my DD and DS's hair. I tried it on myself and the results were terrible. Never again:wallbash: