BSS in NYC that sell Dominican Conditioners

Hair Peace

I'll be in NY for the rest of the week and would love to get my hands on some 10 en 1, lacio lacio, etc. Let me know where to go ladies!:grin: I'll be in Brooklyn, but I'm willing to go into the city if need be. TIA!

Zeal

Hair Peace said:
I'll be in NY for the rest of the week and would love to get my hands on some 10 en 1, lacio lacio, etc. Let me know where to go ladies!:grin: I'll be in Brooklyn, but I'm willing to go into the city if need be. TIA!

Are you driving? Is the srike over????

Z

Healthb4Length

I think because NYC has such a large Latino population, you can find Dominican and South AMerican hair care products in any local BSS. I know that Beauty 35 on 8th ave in Manhattan is fantastic, they sell large size Dominican products for cheap! And they sell all types of hair for weaving and braiding and high end and hard to find products like Dudley's DRC 28, Lanza, Mizani etc.

Lorraine S

Hi,
There are a couple of places one is
www.ibeautyny.com

Beauty Supply on Fulton and Crescent J Train (East New York)
Downtown Fulton Near Fulton Mall

Trust me if you have a car, you'll definitely find a couple of good places....

Lorraine

Hair Peace

I know there's a BSS on Flatbush near Parkside. I'll have to check out some in the city. Thankfully the strike is over, so I can take the train into the city too.

zora

The spot on Flatbush and Fulton is decent. Just take the #2 or #4 to Nevins or the Q or D (whatever train is by Flatbush and Empire Blvd) to Dekalb

If you're interested in Carol's Daughter stuff, it's in the same area (a little walk away)

Hair Peace

zora said:
The spot on Flatbush and Fulton is decent. Just take the #2 or #4 to Nevins or the Q or D (whatever train is by Flatbush and Empire Blvd) to Dekalb

If you're interested in Carol's Daughter stuff, it's in the same area (a little walk away)

Thanks Zora! I'll have to check that one out!;)

luvSLave

I second the spot on the corner of Flatbush and Fulton. They've got a good selection of dominican products and the prices are very good.

OneInAMillion

Alli77 said:
I think because NYC has such a large Latino population, you can find Dominican and South AMerican hair care products in any local BSS. I know that Beauty 35 on 8th ave in Manhattan is fantastic, they sell large size Dominican products for cheap! And they sell all types of hair for weaving and braiding and high end and hard to find products like Dudley's DRC 28, Lanza, Mizani etc.

Where is this one located? I might need a downtown location to run to :look: . Just out of curiosity, do you know how much Dudley's DRC costs there? TIA

luvSLave

OneInAMillion said:
Where is this one located? I might need a downtown location to run to :look: . Just out of curiosity, do you know how much Dudley's DRC costs there? TIA
I'm not Alli, but this place is another one of my favs. It's right on the corner of 8th Ave and 35th Street.

NYCQT16

Natural Again
Feel Beauty Supply

It's in the Fulton Mall area...I know the A and C stop near (the A or C to Jay Street/Borough Hall)...the beauty supply store is HUGE..has two floors. I have seen the Dominican products there

Hair Peace

NYCQT16 said:
Feel Beauty Supply

It's in the Fulton Mall area...I know the A and C stop near (the A or C to Jay Street/Borough Hall)...the beauty supply store is HUGE..has two floors. I have seen the Dominican products there

I'll have to check that one out too! I'll be in that area tomorrow!

buttaflye03

Feel Beauty Supply

I second this one. HUGE and great selection!

ElegantExotic

Feel Beauty Supply

:eek: 2 floors???? :eek: That's right up my alley! :grin: