BSL/MBL 2015 Challenge

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
It's cold and raining so I'm keeping my hair cross wrapped under my satin scarf. Aint nobody got time for frizz :lachen:

MissMusic

I plan to reach MBL in 2015. I think I am almost BSL now, I will find out towards the end of the month when I straighten. Right now I m doing the Fall wash n go challenge to retain length. I will do a slight trim and length check for winter and pick another challenge for the winter season. Happy growing ladies!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I saw a lady today with a beautiful blowout. She goes to the Dominicans like me. We have been to two of the same places. She recommended a lady and I can't wait to visit the new place. I love talking hair with women irl!

Anaisin

Using this right now, love it so far

Veeology

Please add me! I'm determined to finish a challenge! I'm currently BSL (barely). I deep condition once a week and I'm going to try to put little to no heat on my hair for the next 6 months.

Good luck everyone!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Please add me! I'm determined to finish a challenge! I'm currently BSL (barely). I deep condition once a week and I'm going to try to put little to no heat on my hair for the next 6 months.

Good luck everyone!

Nice blog :yep: Your flexirod set was really cute. Do u have any pics of your hair straight?

Anaisin

I need to buy some large rollers, I was being delusional before blowdrying my hair with a comb attachment. That crap rips out so much hair. Saw a YouTube vid awhile ago of a woman with the same issue, she uses rollers to stretch. Does it for 2 nights then the 2nd night she takes them out & flat irons

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I need to buy some large rollers, I was being delusional before blowdrying my hair with a comb attachment. That crap rips out so much hair. Saw a YouTube vid awhile ago of a woman with the same issue, she uses rollers to stretch. Does it for 2 nights then the 2nd night she takes them out & flat irons
What kind of rollers? Are you going to sleep in them?

bluenvy

I flat ironed last week for Thanksgiving. Here's my starting pic for this challenge taken yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 75

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Yes it was. I'm glad this year is almost over. 2015 will be my year. I plan on making bsl by Summer and mbl next Winter. This apl layered hair is difficult to style. I need a growth spurt :yep:

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
I'm so ready. I just re-upped on my oils for my sulfur oil. I even bought some MN since I had great success with it in the past. I also ordered a new hair dryer, the Conair Infiniti 3-in-1 since I'll be blow drying every 2 weeks. I'll be back at the end of the month to post my starting pic.

iLurk

ok i lied a little bit. :look: i am doing a lazy regime but instead of washing every 2 weeks think i'll do it every 1 or 2 weeks depending on my mood at the time. i just love the way running water feels on my scalp i dont think i can skip washing this week

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I have Komaza Protein treatment in my hair right now. My hair really likes this stuff. I believe I should be using this treatment every two weeks. I will start doing that for the next couple months and see how my hair responds. I've also upped my internal protein. I've been drinking shakes again, but using my Blender Bottle. Love that little thing. It's so easy for someone on the go.

Leo24Rule

Been wigging it for about a week now for like 12+ hour days with my hair braided up underneath. I wonder how much longer I can do this because I've really got the itchies. I want to wear a protective style while making it look like I have long hair.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I have Komaza Protein treatment in my hair right now. My hair really likes this stuff. I believe I should be using this treatment every two weeks. I will start doing that for the next couple months and see how my hair responds. I've also upped my internal protein. I've been drinking shakes again, but using my Blender Bottle. Love that little thing. It's so easy for someone on the go.

Speaking of Komaza, I need to get my analysis soon.

MsKikiStar

I want to join, too! Will post starting pic at the end of the year. And I'm looking into tweaking my regi. Something I'm doing is causing my hair to feel dryer than usual :(

Leo24Rule

Pre-pooing right now and about to wash my hair in less than an hour. I noticed as I was applying the coconut oil and Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner all throughout my hair I had less shedding! :D So that means the tea rinse/my tea spritz is working!

Anaisin

I tension blow dried my hair yesterday, braided it to stretch more then I put it in a bun tonight. Just wanted to take a break from washing since it cuts into my sleep hours lol

Anaisin

Oh and I used a bit of that shea moisture gel, I was scared to use too much and it feels nice, my hair is really soft. Moisturized, shiny and slicked back. They need to stop marketing it as a wng product because it doesn't work that way for me or anyone else that reviewed it. Eco styler is too heavy for my blow dried hair, too thick to spread evenly so I use too much then I'll ended up having to wash because of build up and flakes. This SM stuff is perfect