BSL and beyond ladies, how do you create tight curls?

seeminglysweet

I want to create something similar to this

What type of rollers would you use? I typically would have used perm rods, but how that my hair is longer - i'm thinking there might be a better choice.

Flexi rods, small magnetic rollers, curlformers?

How would you create this look?

shtow

The pincurl method in my forki thats posted on healthy textures. I did this method and have worn a curly updo for the past 2 days. Everyone loves it and cannot believe I didnt use rods or heat. I can honestly say when I want tight curls it works. My curls shrink up to SL when I take the curls down and by mid-day they have dropped to compliment my length. If i want loose curls I pincurl the traidtional way but this way is great for tight curls!!! FoxyRoxie has pic of it in her fotki too.

seeminglysweet

The pincurl method in my forki thats posted on healthy textures. I did this method and have worn a curly updo for the past 2 days. Everyone loves it and cannot believe I didnt use rods or heat. I can honestly say when I want tight curls it works. My curls shrink up to SL when I take the curls down and by mid-day they have dropped to compliment my length. If i want loose curls I pincurl the traidtional way but this way is great for tight curls!!! FoxyRoxie has pic of it in her fotki too.

Sigh :ohwell:

I wish pin curls worked for me. It would make my life soooo much easier. I've tried just about every method of pincurling....to no avail :nono:

shtow

Sigh :ohwell:

I wish pin curls worked for me. It would make my life soooo much easier. I've tried just about every method of pincurling....to no avail :nono:

Awww! Did u see the method I use in my fotki? Its sooo easy. I use one duckbill clip to roll the hair. Looking at your length, you could use a large hair clip but without teeth so it does not snag your hair.