Bre from ANTM uses Fantasia Gel!

glamazon386

I ran across this online in an article about Celeb Beauty Tips.

BRE
Bre earned the attention of millions by appearing on "America's Next Top Model" Cycle 5.

"Vitamin E oil for my face is really good for blemishes. It clears your skin up. My skin is amazing. I’m telling you. And MAC Oh Baby lip gloss is the best, and MAC Amber Rose blush is really good for women of color because it makes our skin pop. It’s really, really pretty. For my hair, Fantasia’s IC hair gel is the best because I totally love to wear my hair curly."

Mya and Tyra are also quoted amongst some other celebs. You can see the article here

That's what I said! :yay: That gel is my absolute favorite! OT but, how's the Amber Rose blush LilChocolateMa? I always wear Raisin.

I wear the raisin too! That must be the universal black girl color :lachen: I will be hitting up the mac store in the next few weeks and I can't wait!!

When I was natural, I used Fantasia IC gel religiously and it kept my curls defined, shiny and healthy-looking. I used to use "Oh Baby" MAC lipgloss with their brown liner as well. I still have the liner but I love their Lure-X glass with that.:yep:

When I was natural, I used Fantasia IC gel religiously and it kept my curls defined, shiny and healthy-looking. I used to use "Oh Baby" MAC lipgloss with their brown liner as well. I still have the liner but I love their Lure-X glass with that.:yep:

That was my color combo when I was 14/15. Oh baby with Chestnut Liner. That was my first colored gloss before that my mom would only let me wear the clear lipglass. I wore it so much back then because I wasn't allowed to wear colors yet that I'm tired of it. I can't bring myself to wear it anymore.

Have ya'll seen her in that Pantene commercial. It looks like she may have a relaxer now. Her hair is incredibly staight in that commercial.

GIRL...Ambering Rose is like a coppery orangy brown...SO hot!!!! I mean SOOOO hot. It's one of those colors that when you try it, you're like..why didn't I have this before?!?! But Raizin is an old faithful, can't go wrong with it!

And a Q for you...how do you get your hair to hang like that?? My curls are so tight and I cant get any hang time!!! lol

That's what I said! :yay: That gel is my absolute favorite! OT but, how's the Amber Rose blush LilChocolateMa? I always wear Raisin.

Have ya'll seen her in that Pantene commercial. It looks like she may have a relaxer now. Her hair is incredibly staight in that commercial.

I doubt it. As a natural it really isn't that hard to get your hair straight as if it's relaxed. A quick trip to the dominicans, or even rollersetting my hair myself can get my hair straight.

I doubt it. As a natural it really isn't that hard to get your hair straight as if it's relaxed. A quick trip to the dominicans, or even rollersetting my hair myself can get my hair straight.

I agree. I don't think Bre is relaxed, just straightened in that commercial.

really!!!

I didn't think rollersetting would get natural hair straight

GIRL...Ambering Rose is like a coppery orangy brown...SO hot!!!! I mean SOOOO hot. It's one of those colors that when you try it, you're like..why didn't I have this before?!?! But Raizin is an old faithful, can't go wrong with it!

And a Q for you...how do you get your hair to hang like that?? My curls are so tight and I cant get any hang time!!! lol

I just rake the gel through with my fingers and it does that. It hangs better when I apply gel to dry hair though. Especially dry stretched out hair. For some reason my hair never shrinks up right away. My shrinkage is only maybe 50%. Like when it gets wet, the weight of the water stretches it out. Then as it dries it'll slowly shrink back up. It doesn't draw back up right away when it gets wet.

Last edited:
Back