BRAUN Elegance HLH 20 Bonnet style hood dryer

Vintageglam

Anyone have this bonnet style hood dryer below? If so what do you think of it?

TIA Ladies :grin:

http://www.braun.com/global/hair-care/hair-dryers/hoods/hood-models.html

Braun's Elegance hood range is a timeless classic in drying. Being ultra silent and very convenient to use, the hood hairdryer is the gentle way to create an elegant, long lasting and graceful hair-do.

This also appears to be cordless as the website says you can move around the house???

Last edited:

iprocrz108

I really like the idea of the two jets on the hood but I can already hear the jokes from my family about my "space gear". :lachen:If I was to wear it around the house, the "Mission Control" jokes would never end. :wallbash:

Vintageglam

^^^ Yeah but you would have nice hair. :lol:

More than anything I like the sound of the "whisper" quietness of the jets. Means you can have conversations and watch TV etc while you dry your hair. I can also move around and cook etc.

LushLox

I like the thought of it being cordless and silent - that is wonderful!!! I already have one of these type of dryers though so not sure I can justify it! This will be what I'll be purchasing if mine dies though!

sqzbly1908

Stella - Girl - u know u do some real diggin' when it comes to the dryers (lol)....I really like this - especially for traveling...

Vintageglam

Stella - Girl - u know u do some real diggin' when it comes to the dryers (lol)....I really like this - especially for traveling...

Girl you know I am always got the hookup. :lol:

I am getting rid of my hood dryer to make way for my new steamer so I need to consider the alternatives.... :grin:

Okay

Bumping. I'm going to buy this but I wonder if it has room for rollers as well? Like for a roller set?

Lila

Yes i have one! It's all i have ever used.
Not a fan though but it's okay. Other dryers are too expensive for me. (€ 400)

I do not use it for roller setting anymore. It leaves my hair dry and chrunchy some pièces are still wet! maybe it's just old.

My mom still use it for roller setting but i guess she has type 2/3A hair. It's silky and soft.

I only use it to dc.
After 6 to 7 years it still works only it is not so hot as it used to be but it is still hot I still need a towel for my neck and it works better than a carmen

Btw this is Braun dryer number three for me!

In addition, it is not wireless / cordless and I have to make an effort to catch. sounds from the environment.

when I have time I will try to rollerset this weekend.

sorry for my english. just trying to help