BRAINWASHED!!!

Most of these moms are so stupid! I can't believe they went on TV talking about weaves, breeding and chemicals on there children's hair! Shame on them and these poor kids I feel sorry for. Too young to be caring about what others think of their hair :nono:

I dont trust tyra show... seem too much like propaganda
im just sayin...

Last edited:
I'm not crying. These people are trashy and ignorant. Most of black America is not like this. :nono: Personally, I think Tyra has race and hair issues. Please do not let this ruin your day.

o sorry i didn't see the propaganda part :) i can see where u say that a lot of the stuff she says just seems staged and coincidentally followed by a movie..(cough, cough)

I dont trust tyra show... seem too much like propaganda
im just sayin...

Exactly! She makes the people act this way! She pays them to be extreme. I remember I saw a girl on youtube explain why she said what she said on the Tyra Show and how the producers made her do it.

it ain't even about who has good hair

it's that them mamas ain't good mamas(well the mama with the babygirl w/long hair didn't do nothin)

dang messing up your babies that way , for shame :nono:

all of it is sad, but dang@ the haters hatin on the long hair on that babygirl. wow, just wow at it all

it just seem like the girls was coached to say some of these things about their hair on that show...

Exactly! She makes the people act this way! She pays them to be extreme. I remember I saw a girl on youtube explain why she said what she said on the Tyra Show and how the producers made her do it.
oh , well never mind then:lol:

Shame on Tyra then-although this kind of stuff is still probably sadly going on:nono:

The Mommas (Brainwashed) as well...So to them they don't see any-thing wrong...Because its normal in there world...(It must stop somewhere) It stops here..LHCF!

Glad on the LHCF we don't Allow/Spread such ignorance..May-be the Mothers will become members here one day & learn the truth!

*I HOPE TYRA WAKES UP TOO!

Happy Hair Growing!

I can definitely see that, I've been watching youtube videos ALL day and there was one where some girl didn't like black people and she was mixed and it was just absolutely ridiculous, it seemed SOOOO far fetched. I saw that video because I've been trying to figure some new reggies's for the new year! Can't wait to buy some flax seed for flax seed gel ala naptural85, sounds awesome...but anyways I'm going to start going on a rant, I've been lacking human contact for the past 8 hours...

The Mommas (Brainwashed) as well...So to them they don't see any-thing wrong...Because its normal in there world...(It must stop somewhere) It stops here..LHCF!

Glad on the LHCF we don't Allow/Spread such ignorance..May-be the Mothers will become members here one day & learn the truth!

*I HOPE TYRA WAKES UP TOO!

Happy Hair Growing!
u r right Lita, maybe they just don't know any better

when my baby was born I was jackedlaxed and wore weaves. But I didn't do that to her hair, I guess what I'm saying is, I would think our babies would force us to learn better-but yeah in some cases yes, in some cases no. I see ur point

it just seem like the girls was coached to say some of these things about their hair on that show...

Wow! Tyra producers forced the little girls to lie and say they hate their natural hair, when they really don't hate their natural hair. Now that is truly disturbing.:nono:

my SO daughter has a relaxer and she just turned 4....

eta: I am pissed off about it and I told my SO that should be considered a HATE crime. He laughed it off but I check her head for sores every time she come over the first sign burns I am saying something to her. SO asked her if she relaxed their DD hair she says no its a kiddie cream to make her hair str8...yea right GTFOHWTMFBS

Last edited:
I can definitely see that, I've been watching youtube videos ALL day and there was one where some girl didn't like black people and she was mixed and it was just absolutely ridiculous, it seemed SOOOO far fetched. I saw that video because I've been trying to figure some new reggies's for the new year! Can't wait to buy some flax seed for flax seed gel ala naptural85, sounds awesome...but anyways I'm going to start going on a rant, I've been lacking human contact for the past 8 hours...

She's crazy! And she has too many episodes about this stuff. According to her, ALL minorities want to be white.

Remember the black guy who wanted to be white so she turned him into a white guy for the day?

YouTube - I want to be white on Tyra Banks show
His life was so much better. Even dogs liked him more. :lachen: Tyra is stupid! He had to take the makeup off and be black again and he started crying! :lol: He said white people were gods to him. Tyra should be ashamed of herself!

And they always compliment Tyra and say that she's different. :lol: Remember the racist family episode? She had this crazy nazi family on her couch saying how they would start a race war and send everyone back to their countries. The father told Tyra she would be an excellent leader and example for Africa. :huh: She would be better than the people with bones in their noses. :huh: :lol: Why was Tyra laughing at him the whole time?

YouTube - crazy racist family @ Tyra Banks show

How many times are we going to rehash this topic?:rolleyes: What do we expect from Tyra?! I refuse to even watch shows with this topic. We will not get good results.:nono:

Tyra is a coon. Yea, I said it. This is old, and I was infuriated when I first saw it and then I was like...what do I expect from her? Exactly.

I'm not crying. These people are trashy and ignorant. Most of black America is not like this. :nono: Personally, I think Tyra has race and hair issues. Please do not let this ruin your day.

co-sigh. I really think she does, and her show topics seemed like a bit of projection... if not projection some kind of complex she has and been trying to battle it. Not trying to dismiss the video.. just saying

Ive seen this before.

I have 3 DDs and the oldest is 8. I have never heard of my DD begging and leading to have strait her or whatever. When she sees mine she will ask me to straiten hers every now and again but she LOVES her hair. My other DD is 4 and she doesnt beg for strait hair either.

Why? B/c I have taught them to love their lil black selves before they even came on the planet.

i dunno why these topics bother people so much because the problem is real. who cares about the messenger? Wouldn't a person who has been through it have more insight?

Last edited:
i dunno why these topics bother people so much because the problem is real. who cares about the messenger. Wouldn't a person who has been through it have more insight.

The problem is real and should be dealt with in a real way. Instead, Tyra has people pretending to have feelings and beliefs that they don't. And she doesn't get them help or do anything to help the viewers IMO. All she does is get people angry or annoyed at the guests (and at her too unintentionally).

Why is everyone hating on the Tyra show. People actually believe that black nappy hair is bad hair and they teach that to their children. I hear it and see it ALL the time in the black community. Not all blacks believe this craziness, but unfortunately ALOT do.

Back