Braids Anyone?

MsGardner78

Is anyone wearing braids this summer? If so what is your regi, are you just letting it be, are you washing it and if so how often? I am doing braids for this summer and I still want to continue to wash daily and was wondering if anyone else washed daily. Also what products to you use? TIA

MrsWatson

Is anyone wearing braids this summer? If so what is your regi, are you just letting it be, are you washing it and if so how often? I am doing braids for this summer and I still want to continue to wash daily and was wondering if anyone else washed daily. Also what products to you use? TIA

I'm wearing micros...I co wash them about 4 times per week using cheapie conditioners mixed with various oils...moisturize daily with LTR....

Geminigirl

how do you wash braids daily? I want to get braids soon. I won't be wasahing them only spraying them. I am gonna get synagelese braids.

Rapunzel*

im in braids right now
im currently in my second month i did them on may 7th:yep:

i spray them with my yummy mix of ovation cell therapy mixed with water in my pray bottle
daily scalp massages
i use holly wood beauty olive oil cream and carrot creme switch between creams
i wash once a week with cream of nature green label
deep condition with ovation in scalp
saturate my ends with vo5 moister milk cond
rinse then apply oilve oil creme for dry scalp(holly wood beauty)

Rapunzel*

I did them with wet and wavy hair....so when i wash them they just get wavy...

A few weeks back i did them with yaki straight hair and yes, i was in frizz city!

:lachen: did u braid them before u did the wash?

how much was the wet and wavy hair?