Braidout pics

Looks very cute!
smile.gif

Love the braidout! You are a very pretty girl, and your daughter is too! You guys look just alike...you both have cat eyes, lol!

Thanks for the compliments ladies, I prefer braidouts on wet hair...but this one turned out ok. I saturated it with surge and tied it down with my satin scarf and called it a night. I wish I could cornrow my own hair, I'd put four cornrows in after every wash....but I just do single braids.

[ QUOTE ]
honey_jammz82 said:
Love the braidout! You are a very pretty girl, and your daughter is too! You guys look just alike...you both have cat eyes, lol!

[/ QUOTE ]

My daughter actually looks exactly like her father... but we look a lot alike.... so we both have a mini me, lol.

Those pics are very pretty. I used to do braidouts everyday when I attempted to transition (my avatar) and I loved them until I found maaaaad knots in my hair
frown.gif
I combed through each section every night and rebraided them but I still had huge knots. How do you avoid the knots?

Dang girl... your hair came out really nice
smile.gif

btw, i need to learn how to take solo pics like u do, mines always come out looking like who did it and ran
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
btw, i need to learn how to take solo pics like u do, mines always come out looking like who did it and ran
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
If you have a digital camera it not hard to take shots of the front...cause all you have to do is look at the lcd screen, smile for the camera and snap the shot. If your taking a pic of the back, it's a little harder, but I've developed a system. Turn around so your back is facing the bathroom mirror, then take a hand mirror in one hand and your camera in the other...look for the reflection of your cameras lcd screen in the hand mirror, aim and shoot...then you can take your own pics of the back of your hair. I hope that makes sense...
crazy.gif

It does make sense.
smile.gif
scratchchin.gif
now all i need is a handmirror
laugh.gif

No matter what way i do it, i always wind up with the 'flash' showing. I have to crop crop crop like there's no tomorrow. I guess the front shot would be easier, but i should invest in a higher megapixel dig.

i've tried but mine doesn't come out 'clear' enuf without the flash. i got my dig a LONGGGG time ago. im waiting for my SO to get the new sony
laugh.gif
. I'm ashamed to admit, but i tend to visit my mom just to use her camera. I LOVE U MOMMY
love.gif
grin.gif

What do you ladies do to maintain your braidout? I sprayed mine with surge lastnight and rebraided it...not sure what it looks like yet, as I haven't taken it out yet.

Your hair is so cute. Another variation to the braid-out (without braiding) but better results, I wash and condition my hair with Loreal for curly hair and towel dry. I use L'oreal taming creme for curly hair. Then I'll use either Elasta QP or Protectiv Breakfree (optional Iso Bouncy Creme) and a little Sta-Sof-Fro. I scrunch my hair all over and use the blowdryer with DIFFUSER to semi-dry. The more you scrunch the more ringlets of curls you have and best of all no shrinkage. I wear the braid-out 99% of the time so I have had trial and error on how to make this style work for me.

Back