Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

EssenceOfBeauty

My thing is...why cash the money order when you haven't sent the product to the customer? If you can go the bank or similar establishment to cash it, you can go to the post office to send the product. When unsure, return the money order with a letter stating you are unable to send the product.

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
You know she is. I'm positive she's read this thread and whrn she got called out for posting while ignoring her customers she went into lurk mode. OP and everyone else who got their money stolen you guys are nice cause I expected to see a post on BHM or somewhere else on this.

^^^I wouldn't be surprised if she's lurking...I'm sure she's heard about this thread.

I would put her on blast all over the net!

Let's just say I'm positive it's been talked about on another internet forum.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
My thing is...why cash the money order when you haven't sent the product to the customer? If you can go the bank or similar establishment to cash it, you can go to the post office to send the product. When unsure, return the money order with a letter stating you are unable to sent the product.

^^^ This ... in a nutshell. :yep:

It's one thing to fall behind and not be able to fill orders. It's quite another thing to KNOW you cannot fill orders and still take the money and run. If that ain't some straight up thievery, then I don't know what is.

I'll tell you, I'm so disappointed in this whole situation. I'm taking this personally like she stole from me or something, and I didn't even buy anything from her.

:nono:

Hairsoaper

Well i ordered the beginning of may through pay pal and still haven't received my order!

:nono: See...ok now I'm curious as to exactly how many people have ordered from her and not received their order. So far, my unofficial tally is around 6, as far as those who have responded in this thread. Anybody else out there gotten ripped off? I don't believe in protecting people when they are in the wrong. Tell it!

faithVA

For those that ordered and haven't received your product, this won't help you get your money back but it is another place to file an official complaint to help warn others behind you. When I do business online I will check for information through the internet but I also still check the bbb for former complaints. They will try to make contact with the company and do some due diligence on the complaint.

http://www.bbb.org/online/

Southern Belle

I cannot BELIEVE how many people this broad has fleeced!

I wonder what she's thinking right now. Is it funny? Is she laughing her arse off at our expense? What's going through her mind? Because frankly" I'm starting to wonder if maybe she's a little bit "off" in the head. :look:

BonnieB

I posted a thread a while back that was very similar to this mentioning how I ordered from her website via paypal and I emailed her and she ignored me. A few weeks later however, my money was back in my account so good luck!

Windsy

I'm sorry that yall are going through this; it really is a shame. I just hope she does the right thing.

hair4romheaven

Here I was truly thinking something was wrong with her. I always try to see things in another light, like maybe she was in an accident etc...but she was on FB and YT. Sux because I loved her product and would buy it in bulk. My last order (june) was very late but it is just that MY LAST ORDER.

JFemme

Here I was truly thinking something was wrong with her. I always try to see things in another light, like maybe she was in an accident etc...but she was on FB and YT. Sux because I loved her product and would buy it in bulk. My last order (june) was very late but it is just that MY LAST ORDER.

You know, after listening/ lurking in on this conversation.. I am beginning to think that perhaps something major has jumped off in her life..

Stuff happens, and if its some major stuff, well all bets are off..

Thats not to say that Im in agreement with how shes handling her business.

Hope this is all worked out soon for all parties involved..

Just my two cents..:look:

iri9109

You know, after listening/ lurking in on this conversation.. I am beginning to think that perhaps something major has jumped off in her life..

:rolleyes: if so, it's not too major for her to still be lollygagging on youtube and facebook.

God_Favor

Well i ordered the beginning of may through pay pal and still haven't received my order!

what????????!!!!! ok, i don't care who are her bffs are on here, she's a thief . and what she has done is low down, bottom of the barrel , type moves. these actions gotta be paid for. just straight up stealing and scamming.

and the fact the ladies here stuck by her through the 1st disappearing act made it worst. she was given a 2nd chance to build on something great. but instead of build a reputable company, stealing is the best route? this is some straight bull.

im pissed and she didnt even steal from me, lol.

and we all know that she lurking and reading. ms. boundless tresses CEO, since you love to log on to your youtube page, on a computer that you just might have bought with the monies you got from stealing from sisters who wanted support you , i wonder would you enjoy seeing a video from the people that you have stolen from????

ladies that were affected, what's your plan of action? small claims court?

Last edited:

God_Favor

I respect your thoughts and views. maybe when she reads this it will motivate her to do the right thing.

but , whatever she was going through she was well enough to go cash that money order. so, if you well enough to do that, why not cash that bad boy at the post office and send the product out there too. 2 things done 1 stop.

Natty_Virgo

Damn I was just searching/learning about sulfur mix etc. I am usually skeptical anyway but this is crazy. I hope everyone gets their money back and I hope everyone that got taken reports it to the bbb.

Your Cheeziness

I think some of us are just blown that she did this maliciously because she just didn't come off with that kind of potential. But, nobody can excuse lollygagging all willy nilly on the Interwebs amongst the tagging, emails, and PMs she's received since OP first ordered. Womp.

Hairsoaper

what????????!!!!! ok, i don't care who are her bffs are on here, she's a thief . and what she has done is low down, bottom of the barrel , type moves. these actions gotta be paid for. just straight up stealing and scamming.

and the fact the ladies here stuck by her through the 1st disappearing act made it worst. she was given a 2nd chance to build on something great. but instead of build a reputable company, stealing is the best route? this is some straight bull.

im pissed and she didnt even steal from me, lol.

and we all know that she lurking and reading. ms. boundless tresses CEO, since you love to log on to your youtube page, on a computer that you just might have bought with the monies you got from stealing from sisters who wanted support you , i wonder would you enjoy seeing a video from the people that you have stolen from????

ladies that were affected, what's your plan of action? small claims court?

Yep. Next plan of action.

JFemme

I respect your thoughts and views. maybe when she reads this it will motivate her to do the right thing.

but , whatever she was going through she was well enough to go cash that money order. so, if you well enough to do that, why not cash that bad boy at the post office and send the product out there too. 2 things done 1 stop.

Point taken..:yep:

Thats indeed shady as heck:perplexed

Pehaps she needs the money, who knows... :nono:

Sad all round..

Hope there is a speedy resoluton soon.

I understand the census is that shes not handling her business and appears not to care bout her business and or customers..

However, because she been a member for awhile now, I kinda feel that something deeply personal is behind this behavior..

I do not know her personally, have never ordered from her... Just my nature to ask whats behind behavior.

Again, I hope all get their monies returned sooner than later..::yep:

kittenz

Point taken..:yep:

Thats indeed shady as heck:perplexed

Pehaps she needs the money, who knows... :nono:

Sad all round..

Hope there is a speedy resoluton soon.

I understand the census is that shes not handling her business and appears not to care bout her business and or customers..

However, because she been a member for awhile now, I kinda feel that something deeply personal is behind this behavior..

I do not know her personally, have never ordered from her... Just my nature to ask whats behind behavior.

Again, I hope all get their monies returned sooner than later..::yep:

ITA. I've been on this board for 5 years now and she's been here the whole time and she never seemed OFF or like a crook. I remember when her business first started popping off. Now this?!?! SN: I'm fully aware of the 1st disappearance - whatever the case may be she did come back with a fairly legitimate excuse. Even if we all agree she could have handled thing differently even then. This is such a change in percieved character. She'll probably never regain much of the trust and clientele she lost after this but I hope she tries and apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.