Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeko43

I am thankful that this thread has stayed in the forefront. I initially kept reading because I hoped that this would be resolved positively and that nothing bad had happened to SF. I have learned from this thread different avenues to pursue a claim that I didn't know about. I can share what I learned with others. At some point in newbe days I considered purchasing this item.

I hope that people who have had shady dealings w/ vendors here or elsewhere won't be afraid to post about it. If it means one less person losing their money, it is all worth it. It may not always be the popular thing to do but it is the right thing to do.

By the way OP filing a Rip Off Report is an excellent idea. I have seen that pop up several times in the past when googling reviews on products.

Evolving78

bronzebomb
no. there have been several people that didn't receive their product or money back from SF. some were able to get refunded through Paypal. sorry for my tone, but does it really matter? i mean what if your were the victim and nobody else? would it be a big deal then?

so it's only one person? and someone that paid with a money order?

Evolving78

by keeping this thread open, the OP and others have been given plenty of information on how to file a claim against this fraudulent vendor.

Last edited:

Spongie Bloom

I dont really understand taking up for someone else when they dont even bother to take up for themselves. Furthermore I dont understand calling somebody like this your friend, my grandma used to say sleep with dogs and you get fleas, associating with someone who is known as a thief will let pple give you a side eye what if one day you want to start selling something and you come online for support, pple will always remember the you're SF's friend?? Willingly suffering over somebody elses wrong doing and they aint even sharing their ill gotten gains. Its even weirder if SF is an online buddy and ya'll never met and you're up in here and fb defending her.

And also something else I will never understand is why the victims are always villified more than the perps. SF stole money and yet pple are trying to find other ways to look at it to remove all responsibility from her. I personally find the whole 'well it didnt happen to you so you shouldnt care' sickening.

BTW I was using a general you throughout my post but well if the shoe fits...

Last edited:

empressri

If it takes 34 pages for people to realize that they shouldn't order from someone that might have shady business practices...

Might as well hang it up.

I remember wanting to order from a few companies and all I could find were old threads some a few years old about how folks never got their stuff. That was the only deterrent I needed. Didn't take 34 pages for me to go oh geee maybe I shouldn't buy this.

Aireen

If it takes 34 pages for people to realize that they shouldn't order from someone that might have shady business practices...

I remember wanting to order from a few companies and all I could find were old threads some a few years old about how folks never got their stuff. That was the only deterrent I needed. Didn't take 34 pages for me to go oh geee maybe I shouldn't buy this.

A lot of people don't search threads, hence why every week I see a thread asking about what the best deep conditioner/moisturizing conditioner/protein conditioner is. By keeping this bumped people really have no excuse but to notice and to NOT order from BT/GS.

Evolving78

ITA with what you are saying, but at the same time, i'm kinda pissed that i tried to give her the benefit of the doubt in the beginning by telling the OP to not put her legal name out there. at first i thought maybe it was just some minor error until after the thread was created, SF didn't contact her back and cashed her mother's money order. i felt like crap for trying to in some way make light of the situation.

she isn't just a company. she was/is a member here, who we were laughing and kickin it with on here. it saddens me that there are just straight up evil crooks on here waiting to take advantage of people's money and their kindness. i used to be able to relate to her when it came to being a stay at home mommy and wife. i don't even see that anymore. all of this has left a bad taste in my mouth. this is more than just a company robbing folks. this is personal. (at least i feel that way)

Last edited:

pookaloo83

Were they members here? :look:

bronzebomb

@bronzebomb
no. there have been several people that didn't receive their product or money back from SF. some were able to get refunded through Paypal. sorry for my tone, but does it really matter? i mean what if your were the victim and nobody else? would it be a big deal then?

Just asking for clarity. I didn't want to read 34 pages of rhetoric for one complaint.

However, there were other means that should have been taken first. Did the OP track the Money Order? Could it have been lost? Did the messages go to the junk mail? Just asking...It seems a bit weird. Some people received orders and some didn't?

hannan

For those associated with SF, I understand that they're stuck between a rock and a hard place, but I would only wish that they would see where the posters in this thread are coming from. The point of this was not to bash her...understand that this is people's hard earned money that was taken. Sure, a pm would have sufficed on fb but how else was GA to reach out to someone that is openly cheating people?

I really hope a mod or the like can make a sticky thread - on this side of the board for all to see - about vendors to stay away from because like many of you said, there's no point in making this thread any longer than it needs to be. She's avoided the discussion here and has deleted GA so there's no point in really reasoning with her.

Last edited:

Aireen

I dont really understand taking up for someone else when they dont even bother to take up for themselves. Furthermore I dont understand calling somebody like this your friend, my grandma used to say sleep with dogs and you get fleas, associating with someone who is known as a thief will let pple give you a side eye what if one day you want to start selling something and you come online for support and pple remember oh shes SF's friend?? Its even weirder if SF is an online buddy and y'll never met and you're up in here and fb defending her.

And also something else I will never understand is why the victims are always villified more than the perps. SF stole money and yet pple are trying to find other ways to look at it to remove all responsibility from her. I personally find the wole well it didnt happen to you so you shouldnt care sickening.

BTW I was using a general you throughout my post but well if the shoe fits...

Couldn't agree more. This is what I meant by running around in circles, asummertyme. People are trying to cut her slack, remove responsibility, or give her the benefit of the doubt when at this point that's a futile effort and makes the defenders look gullible, naive, and somewhat uncaring for the customers that lost their money..

SuchaLady

All of this is a hot steaming mess. This is exactly why (besides no regulations on product ingredients but thats a different story) I do not purchase from online vendors. Gladly most of the ladies here are in their right minds. Let her try this foolishness with the wrong person and watch the outcome of that.

andromeda

OP and others who are still out of their money with no products to show for it, I hope your issue gets resolved soon.

Usually I would expand on the nuances and dynamics of the seller-customer relationship but it seems that this situation is so clear cut that everything that needs to be said has already been said. By all accounts, SF is as wrong as a 300-pound cellulite-riddled, roly-poly woman wearing a halter top and poom-poom shorts on Flatbush Ave on a hot summer day. Dead. ***. wrong.

reeko43

If it takes 100 pages to make sure more members and non members see this thread and be alerted about possible fraud then I say why not! Besides, OP and every member here has a right to participate in threads and post as many times as they like.

I think this thread sends a strong message that we will not accept fraud and it doesn't matter who you are!

asummertyme

Couldn't agree more. This is what I meant by running around in circles, @asummertyme. People are trying to cut her slack, remove responsibility, or give her the benefit of the doubt when at this point that's a futile effort and makes the defenders look gullible, naive, and somewhat uncaring for the customers that lost their money..
Oh..ok..b/c u quoted me...so thats why i asked..

Platinum

Just asking for clarity. I didn't want to read 34 pages of rhetoric for one complaint.

However, there were other means that should have been taken first. Did the OP track the Money Order?yes Could it have been lost? no Did the messages go to the junk mail?Chile please, what messages? Just asking...It seems a bit weird. Some people received orders and some didn't?

Not being snarky...I understand that you didn't want to "read 34 pages of rhetoric" but the answers to your questions are posted throughout this thread. :look:

SelahOco

well dayum..where dey at..iz feel alone out here...:grin:

I understand both sides. I did what GA did to a vendor one time, but I was real sugary sweet with it. "I think your products are great, but one of the members on my forum is having an issue and can't seem to get in contact w/ anyone..." Blah Blah...

I didn't regret how I said it, but I felt conflicted about putting it out there like that for other customers to interpret. The difference is, though, that I did it on a company facebook page where you have to expect a certain amount of feed back like that. At the time I didn't feel no way, but after other people started seeing it, I wondered. I later found out that I could have PMed them on twitter - but I couldn't erase my discussion topic at that point.

gabulldawg goes hard. :grin: She a damn girly bull dog - to be expected. But, I mean, she didn't really say anything wrong. It's a weird, embarrassing situation so that's why I understand both sides. You can say/do everything politely in this situation, but it's still messed up no matter what.

You could send a PM, but if she don't answer there's a question of whether or not she got it. Then you could do it on the page - which is a little uncomfortable, but it's clear that the message was sent and received.

I just saw what yall said about OP and the money order. Thanks for clearing that up.

Maybe SF will send you like 5 bottles to make up for it. If she do, send me one cause I been wanting to try it. :look:

asummertyme

I understand both sides. I did what GA did to a vendor one time, but I was real sugary sweet with it. "I think your products are great, but one of the members on my forum is having an issue and can't seem to get in contact w/ anyone..." Blah Blah...

I didn't regret how I said it, but I felt conflicted about putting it out there like that for other customers to interpret. The difference is, though, that I did it on a company facebook page where you have to expect a certain amount of feed back like that. At the time I didn't feel no way, but after other people started seeing it, I wondered. I later found out that I could have PMed them on twitter - but I couldn't erase my discussion topic at that point.

@gabulldawg goes hard. :grin: She a damn girly bull dog - to be expected. But, I mean, she didn't really say anything wrong. It's a weird, embarrassing situation so that's why I understand both sides. You can say/do everything politely in this situation, but it's still messed up no matter what.

You could send a PM, but if she don't answer there's a question of whether or not she got it. Then you could do it on the page - which is a little uncomfortable, but it's clear that the message was sent and received.

I just saw what yall said about OP and the money order. Thanks for clearing that up.

Maybe SF will send you like 5 bottles to make up for it. If she do, send me one cause I been wanting to try it. :look:
guess i never saw that side of her..totally wasnt expecting that from her..but hey..i dont frequent the boards as much as i used too..:ohwell:

Mortons

OP I hope you get your money back. And ladies, please never pay for anything with a money order again, especially online. You want some way of getting your money back in a matter such as this.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I mean if the goal is to tell her how you feel, then that's one thing.

But, if the goal is to get your money back - and she's clearly not responding...I would think Paypal would be able to offer some recourse. Just curious if it's working for people.
SelahOco Paypal cannot not help OP because she paid with a money order which has been tracked as "cashed." Only people who used Paypal have gotten their money back.

I hope this helps!

ETA: I saw your post about reading about the money order! :drunk:

Last edited:

Hairsoaper

I dunno what i would have done..cause its not my situation..but i am sure i would have gone thru paypal or another route..
make people aware..thats fine..on the hair board..in the vendor forum..hell even a revue on YT but on a personal FB? ..not me..
I look for vendor reviews as well..I am not against that ..

I'm still catching up on posts. But asummertyme So are you implying that you don't have the ability to hypothesize about what you would do in a situation that you're not directly involved in? It must be grand sitting in a bubble watching other people work out their problems while only addressing issues that directly impact you. Hmmm. Most of us, I think, empathize with others and are actually able to put ourselves in someone else's shoes figuratively without actually putting the shoe on. I think it makes one a better person. You ought to try it.

Had you read the thread in its entirety, I don't know how Paypal would have helped me since I didn't pay by that route. GA found SF where she knew she could be found, and we all got the answer that we needed and that is she is a nonchalant "thief" (for lack of using a better word). As far as finding other venues to file a complaint, I'm going through all the legal means I know how. TRUST. And since this is the place where I found out about BT, and I know SF uses this forum largely to promote her business, the MORAL part of me feels obligated to let others know the TRUTH..a concept you'd be a more loyal friend, helping SF to find.

WhipEffectz1

Why yall sending money orders for stuff??!! I need to open up a money order business because people stay paying for stuff in the era of Rush and Walmart Moneycards with money orders. What in the world??!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.