Boundless Tresses "How Long..."

nicki6

I sent Naturallady a PM with this same question and she stated that a bottle should last a month with daily usage:up:

Nice & Wavy

I have been using bt since January every other day and I still have not used up the first bottle yet. You really don't need to use a lot, a little goes a long way.

Prosperity711

Nice & Wavy said:
I have been using bt since January every other day and I still have not used up the first bottle yet. You really don't need to use a lot, a little goes a long way.

When you put it on your scalp does it make your hair greasy? I ordered mine last Tuesday, hopefully I will get it in the next couple of days, next time I'm going to try the scented one. I'm so excited to try it, it's my first growth aid and I'm sure I will love it

trulyurangel82

LP1177 said:
When you put it on your scalp does it make your hair greasy? I ordered mine last Tuesday, hopefully I will get it in the next couple of days, next time I'm going to try the scented one. I'm so excited to try it, it's my first growth aid and I'm sure I will love it

It doesnt make my hair greasy at all. Its light but makes my newgrowth feel so smooth :)