Blue Color Liquid Leave-In Con My Stylist Use

IWantBSl09

Hey guys!

My stylist always uses this blue color liquid leave in conditioner after she washes and conditions my hair and it always detangles my hair and leaves my hair feeling so soft, but the thing is that it's just in some spray bottle with no label on it whatsoever, I think its one of her secrets as to why my hair always comes out so good when she does it. I dunno why I'm afraid to ask her what's in it, I dunno if some of you ladies came across the same "blue stuff" at your stylist shop and if you happened to know what the name of it is. Thanks!

Neith

I'm thinking it could be Paul Mitchell "The Conditioner"

Darned stylists with their secret products... did you ask him/her what was in it?

ETA: I see that you didn't. Hopefully you will work up the courage to ask if you don't find it! :)

Last edited:

sqzbly1908

Hmmm..that could be a few things...LottaBody, Dudley's - I think Nairobi has a blue formula as well...

Go ahead and ask her...I would ALWAYS ask what is being put in my hair...

IWantBSl09

That's true, as a consumer I do have a right to know what's being put in my hair, so next time I will just work up the nerve to ask lol but I will look into the products you two have mentioned in the meantime until my next session with her.

TonicaG

TonicaG
It sounds like some type of setting lotion. My stylist too uses a "blue color liquid" when she roller sets my hair after I get a relaxer and it makes my hair very soft, with lots of body and curls.

You shouldn't be afraid to ask her, I'm sure she'd tell you. A closed mouth doesn't get fed...

IWantBSl09

I went to the Nairobi website and their leave in conditioner looks like the one she uses, so we may be on to something lol...but I won't be going back to her for another 3 weeks from now and I'm impatient lol.

Last edited:

IWantBSl09

Okay maybe it's not it, because she puts it on my hair right after she washes the conditioner out....

NAIROBI® Professional

WRAPP IT SHINE 8 OZ.

Nairobi® Professional Wrapp-It Shine 8 oz.
You will love the versatility and performance.
Your clients will love the feel. Saves drying
time, prevents hardening of hair and hair
breakage, eliminates combing discomfort for
client. Adds fantastic silky sheen instantly.

Item Code: NWS8 CS PK: 12 / Size: 16oz.

Attachments

• NWS8_md.jpg
    NWS8_md.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 4

sqzbly1908

Okay maybe it's not it, because she puts it on my hair right after she washes the conditioner out....

NAIROBI® Professional

WRAPP IT SHINE 8 OZ.

Nairobi® Professional Wrapp-It Shine 8 oz.
You will love the versatility and performance.
Your clients will love the feel. Saves drying
time, prevents hardening of hair and hair
breakage, eliminates combing discomfort for
client. Adds fantastic silky sheen instantly.

Item Code: NWS8 CS PK: 12 / Size: 16oz.

That is how it is used...

LaToya28

I bet it was the Nairobi foam...my old stylist used to use it and it always detangled my hair really well too. I don't think I've ever had a stylist use an actual leave-in conditioner on my hair.

IWantBSl09

I bet it was the Nairobi foam...my old stylist used to use it and it always detangled my hair really well too. I don't think I've ever had a stylist use an actual leave-in conditioner on my hair.

Hmmm come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a stylist use a leave-in conditioner on my hair either which might explain why it was always so soft and bouncy and felt "light", but I dunno I still use them when I wash my hair and do believe in them. But I have a feeling it was the nairobi foam too, and I just ordered some lol and a few other of their products so we shall see

tdwillis

Are you relaxed? Do you think this would work on natural hair too? I am looking for a good detangler.