Black soap, shea butter, honey-oatmeal soap, .....

soslychic

and kelechi oil. How many people use the nasabb.com products with success and how do you use them?

Also with black soap, does that make your skin dry? And was it too harsh for anyone to use on their face?

Wha were the benefits of the kelechi oil that other oils don't offer?

Has anyone used the shea butter as an overnight conditioing treatment?

I've used the shea butter and the black soap. I loved the shea butter, it had a nice, natural scent (I've smelled some really bad un-refined butters). I did not use it on my hair however. I did use the black soap. I found it a little too drying for me and like the black soap from Africa Imports www.africaimports.com which is actually located down the street from me, but their shea butter was horrible. I believe Nasaab has a set where you can sample all of the products for just the cost of shipping ($4 I think), but it's been a while...

I think I still have the Kelechi Oil; I wasn't impressed. The shea butter is awesome but I bought a Vanilla shea butter that I use because not only does it soften my hair but it mesmerizes anyone who is around me.

The black soap wasn't for me. I now use a sulfur soap made by Grandpa that I order from www.mothernature.com (I think)

Nasaab's black soap was awesome though. Their shea butter stays out of stock because it is so good.

Is that vanilla shea butter that you use unrefined? If so, yummy! lol. what's it called and where do you get it from?

I don't think it is UNrefined. It comes in a bottle and I buy it at the health food store. It costs $25.00 a bottle but it moisturizes so well.

I ran out of nasabb's black soap and honey-oatmeal soap.

I think they are both good, but the black soap CAN be a little drying depending on your skin. The honey-oatmeal soap is milder.

I LOVE their shea butter. Sometimes I warm some up in my palms and apply it to the top of my head to smooth down those "fly-away" hairs. I also use it on my body. And it is EXCELLENT for softening the soles of your feet.

Wash your feet, dry, rub the shea butter all over them. Wrap your feet in saran wrap (not too tight). Put on some socks. Leave on for a few hours or do at night then go to sleep. Your feet will be baby soft the next day and any calluses will be much softer.

Back