Black Line of Pantene Products

DDHair

Hello,
Have any of you guys tried the Black line of Pantene products, particuarly the daily moisturizing cream? It must be the bomb, because every time I go to Wal-Mart it is sold out and last night I went to Target and there was only one bottle left, I was about to buy it but when I looked at the cream it felt like it was not thick enough, so I put it back and plus I wanted to ask my trusty friends on the forum what they thought about it. Please let me know if it is worth buying.

NeduGRL

I haven't tried the daily moisturizing cream, but I have tried the shampoo and conditioner and I love them! They make my hair feel soft and moisturized. I have heard not-so-good things about the daily moisturizing cream, though.

DDHair

I was hoping that the shampoo and conditioner would be good just like regular pantene products. Thanks!

inthepink

I did not like the moisturizer on my relaxed hair...it's like water and would make my hair look as if I just put water on it.
I haven't tried it on my transitioning hair b/c I threw it away when I saw it had mineral oil.

DDHair

Threw it away, lol! You're right, I thought it seemed very watery, maybe the shampoo and conditioner is better, like NeduGRL said. Question: What's the big deal about mineral oil, I was reading in another thread that some body was skeptical of mineral oil, but she said she would use mineral oil over petroleum. Inform me.

diamond_nh

I have the conditioner and shampoo but haven't tried it yet. But every store I go to I see that they are sold out of the moisturizer.

Ire_manzi

I use the moisturizing conditioner. It is the BOMB!
It's here to stay.

cutebajangirl

As far as the scalp goes petroleum is very coemedonic(I know I spelled that wrong)(pore or in this case follicle clogging) mineral oil is only slightly cogmedonic. People hair don't like it because they feel it coats the hair strand and keeps moisture out.

DDHair

Yeah on the thread about Elasta QP Mango Butter vs Profectiv there is a long conversation about mineral oil and petroleum.