Black Friday Wish List

cutenss

I want to try some items B.A.S.K.,Silk Dreams, Mozeke, THP Natural Body Care, and Brown Butter Betty. But only if the percentage is worth it. Actually, just give me free shipping. I already have carts ready, especially on Etsy.

ETA: Darcy Botanticals

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Hotcombs.net: HS197W Tail Comb, Walnut Oval Paddle Brush, more clips, and back-ups of my jumbo and mini rake

Oyin Handmade: 1 liter of Hair Dew, possibly Frank Juice

Silk Dreams: Almond ButterCream, Satin Smooth Hair Cream, Mocha Silk Infusion. I'll re-up on my SD staples, after the New Year.

Hairveda: Methi Sativa Set

Depending one what's going on, I may be tempted to try SSI Okra and/or Claudie's Normalizing and Protein Renew DCs. Probably not, though because I'm uptight about S&H fees.

I just started back using my jumbo rake, and I'm so glad I did. I've had it for a couple years, but rarely used it. Now that my hair is longer, I find that I grab for it more.

Ogoma

Stock up on staples:
- 2 Curl Junkie Repair Me
- 1 Oyin Hair Dew liter size

I am good on everything else.

Anything else I get will be dependent on how quickly the company usually ships out stuff.

I might get some of the CJ Smoothing Conditioner and only 1 of the Repair Me. A bottle lasts me a year.

RUBY

Darcy's
Hairveda
Curlformers
Oyin

All the above are possibilities depending on what I use up between now and Black Friday.

myronnie

Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss (has replaced Kizuri)
Oyin Hair Dew
Ave You - Curl Junkie, Darcy's, Curly Q's, Camille Rose
Claudie's DC'ers - Renew Protein, Fortifying Conditioner

veesweets

I think I want Jessicurl, BASK and Hairveda for sure. Silk Dreams, SheScentIt, Komaza and Qhemet depend on the discount.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Texas Natural Supply:

Conditioner Base
Whipped Shea Aloe (awesome moisturizer for rebalancing hair after a protein treatment; great to mix with the Conditioner Base for an outstanding DC)
Lotion Base I (my leave-in of choice)
Hair Gel
Various butters for sealing
Fragrance oils for my body

Lita

Ogoma I just knocked off all my Loreal BF products out..
*Hyaluronic Hydra Con-crossed off
*Hyaluronic Moisture Rush Mask-crossed off
*Total Repair 5 conditioner-crossed off
*Total Repair 5 Mask Balm-crossed off

Loving all the sales...

Happy Hair Growing!

Phoenix14

Komaza - The strengthener and possibly a leave in
Oyin - Hair Dew (liter!), Burnt Sugar Pomade

I'm not sure what else to buy.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hairveda
Darcy's
Silk Dreams
KeraVeda
Hairitage Hydration

ETA:
Hairveda: Amala Creme Rinse (maybe), Cocasta Shikakai oil, Vatika Frosting
Darcy's Pumpkin Seed and maybe the DC
Silk Dreams: Vanilla Silk, Razzberry Affair
KeraVeda: 2 oils (pumpkin and black raspberry vanilla)
Hairitage Hydration: Caramel Frappacino Butter, Liquid Gold Cake Batter, Carrot Icing, Soft Coconut Marshmallows
Komaza Care: Protein Strengthener, Califia Styling Pudding

NaiyaAi

Oils! All the oils! Sweet almond, avocado, castor, cranberry seed, rosemary, peppermint, sage, pomegranate, sea buckthorn, safflower...

Too many to name. But all of them. Except coconut.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Oils! All the oils! Sweet almond, avocado, castor, cranberry seed, rosemary, peppermint, sage, pomegranate, sea buckthorn, safflower...

Too many to name. But all of them. Except coconut.

NaiyaAi is there a particular site you go to buy your oils? I'm in need of some discount oils as well.

oneastrocurlie

ETA:
Hairveda: Amala Creme Rinse (maybe), Cocasta Shikakai oil, Vatika Frosting
Darcy's Pumpkin Seed and maybe the DC
Silk Dreams: Vanilla Silk, Razzberry Affair
KeraVeda: 2 oils (pumpkin and black raspberry vanilla)
Hairitage Hydration: Caramel Frappacino Butter, Liquid Gold Cake Batter, Carrot Icing, Soft Coconut Marshmallows
Komaza Care: Protein Strengthener, Califia Styling Pudding

Oh wow. All that from HH sounds delicious...hair delicious.

NaiyaAi

is there a particular site you go to buy your oils? I'm in need of some discount oils as well.
@Firstborn2 I usually stick with iHerb since they have different brands that I can choose from based on price but this thread has a list of different websites: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=607779

In addition, these two websites are also pretty good:
www.100pureessentialoils.com
www.brambleberry.com

Brambleberry has superbly great prices but they don't typically sell carrier oils anything smaller than 16oz from what I've seen (except more expensive kinds like argan), and shipping is around $9 so it's not really worth it unless you're buying a bunch of oils at once, but then again their prices are so low that it kinda offsets the shipping prices. I'll probably be placing my Black Friday order with them.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
@Firstborn2 I usually stick with iHerb since they have different brands that I can choose from based on price but this thread has a list of different websites: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=607779

In addition, these two websites are also pretty good:
www.100pureessentialoils.com
www.brambleberry.com

Brambleberry has superbly great prices but they don't typically sell carrier oils anything smaller than 16oz from what I've seen (except more expensive kinds like argan), and shipping is around $9 so it's not really worth it unless you're buying a bunch of oils at once, but then again their prices are so low that it kinda offsets the shipping prices. I'll probably be placing my Black Friday order with them.

Thank you :bighug:

Shadiyah

I am sorry I can not think of hair products at this time because the most thing I want when this sale hits is a new washer n dryer I already know the make and model

Ogoma

In addition, these two websites are also pretty good: www.100pureessentialoils.com www.brambleberry.com Brambleberry has superbly great prices but they don't typically sell carrier oils anything smaller than 16oz from what I've seen (except more expensive kinds like argan), and shipping is around $9 so it's not really worth it unless you're buying a bunch of oils at once, but then again their prices are so low that it kinda offsets the shipping prices. I'll probably be placing my Black Friday order with them.
Do they have sales BF?

Last edited:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Qhemet: Amla and Olive Heavy Cream (32 oz) (bought), Aethiopika Hydrate and Twist Butter, Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee (32 oz) (bought)

Oyin: Hair Dew (16.9 oz)(bought)

Ingredients to die for: Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme (30 oz) (bought)

Sarenzo: Chocolate Snickerdoodle Butter (bought)

Aveda: Smooth Infusion Conditioner (liter)(bought), Aveda Smooth Infusion Leave-in (bought)

Magic Star Jumbo Rake (bought)

This teaches me to make lists of things and then think I'm not gonna buy them within a week...:nono:

Last edited:

Lita

Cream & Coco..re-up..Love the Dc & Co/wash

Natureal Grow..re-up on Orange/Hibiscus Dc,Slippery Elm Dc,herbal co/wash & berry co/wash..

Happy Hair Growing!