Black Friday Pj Challenge

ilong

God's Own
@coolhandlulu :kiss:

I honestly wish everyone the best, to purchase from one vendor (or one place). :up:

What if you placed orders from like one place? (Hattache, Curlmart, Pampered & Twisted) would that count? (j/s).:look:

I think it is a great idea to reign all the PJ's in and for those that want to be held accountable, it is a great place for you all to gather.

With the sentiments expressed, I'll be cheering you all on into 2016!:trophy:

:lachen: ain't no shame in the shoppin' game! :strong:

Last edited:

movingforward

Moving forward and onward
Well, I decided to up my $50 BF Hair shopping. I'm going to up it to $100 for hair products. I'm wearing braids as my protective style until about April, 2016. So I'm hoping to get packs of Marley hair for next to nothing. Plus, I just use the last of my leave-in moisturizer.

athenat

But I don't think soultanicals will beat the sale they're having now, 30% and free shipping. ABP always have good sales. Not sure about Jakeala. You can do it if you really try.

I'm VIP with Soultanicals and you are right when it comes to this sale, it was awesome and I did stock up....lol. My hair just drinks this stuff. It's so funny I bad mouthed her shipping methods 2 yrs ago and my hair just can't get enough of her products....lmao. I had to learn to get used to her shipping methods and just never run out. But she has gotten way, way better. So no matter what I will buy again. I will buy ABP because there are so many good reviews and she also has a large product base. I just hate that Etsy and haven't had the time to pick n choose what I want but I will get there. Same for Jakeala. Not sure I want to try anyone else. But I am always on the hunt for a good DC. My hair loves that Dominican stuff, it's like crack to it....lol
No matter what, I'll be buying on Black Friday and it won't be just one vendor....U just can't ignore Black Friday, its a hair tradition....lol, for me at least.

coolhandlulu

Struttin' and stuntin'
So, first off everything happened within a 45 minute time frame from the time Carol put the casserole in. That's a lotta killing in a little time. So Carol basically can whoop *** in the time it takes to bake a casserole. Now, that's meme worthy.

A is for anarchy, I think. The "wolves" are what you have to become to live in an anarchic society. The Alexandrians represent sheep. Sheep are stupid and weak. The wolf usually always gets a sheep to feast on. People can also be wolves in sheep clothing. I think that is what Enid is.

As far as Morgan, I think he will come around or he will abandon ship. He did just fine roaming the earth. If he doesn't make a strong connection with someone other thanRick, I don't see him hanging around too long. This is a whole bunch of craziness, the type he was trying to avoid.

ilong

God's Own
So, first off everything happened within a 45 minute time frame from the time Carol put the casserole in. That's a lotta killing in a little time. So Carol basically can whoop *** in the time it takes to bake a casserole. Now, that's meme worthy.

A is for anarchy, I think. The "wolves" are what you have to become to live in an anarchic society. The Alexandrians represent sheep. Sheep are stupid and weak. The wolf usually always gets a sheep to feast on. People can also be wolves in sheep clothing. I think that is what Enid is.

As far as Morgan, I think he will come around or he will abandon ship. He did just fine roaming the earth. If he doesn't make a strong connection with someone other thanRick, I don't see him hanging around too long. This is a whole bunch of craziness, the type he was trying to avoid.

@coolhandlulu o_O???

What am I missing ? did you mistakenly post in the wrong thread or is this "PJ secret code" for some new hair product line? :smile:

ImanAdero

Totally talking about Walking Dead lol

coolhandlulu

Struttin' and stuntin'
Duh. Sorry about the stupid post. In orientation this week and a little jumbled up I guess. Good way to keep the thread bumped and my fellow PJs in line. Lol

gorgeoushair

I don't think I am going to be hauling that much on BF. I have way too many darn products! Hopefully I will get some hair vitamins, wigs, oils, and some non hair related products.

coolhandlulu

Struttin' and stuntin'
@coolhandlulu

Claudie 35-40% off Sitewide (No Code Needed) Free Shipping $75.00 and over USA

Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday

YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART!!! I just went to the site a couple of days ago and saw it was closed. Can't wait to snatch some stuff come Friday. Thanks for the update. I can say I am staying true to my purpose. Hope everyone else is too.