The Ugly:
Finding someplace to put it:nono:

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
The good:
Brooklyn hood accent, “Yo Hattache' has the logistics game on lock Son!"
ForumRunner_20141201_213256.jpg

ETA:
Kudos to Oyin Handmade for offering 25% off + free shipping with no minimum purchase. Thy usually only had 20% off; free shipping only applied with a $75+USD purchase. This year's free shipping offer made them one of the better deals of the season.

The bad:
Qhemet Biologics's shipping charges eating away at the discount. I had a $10USD discount but ~$7USD shipping charge.

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

Last edited:

meka72

^^^Definitely agree with QB's high shipping costs. My discount was $9.40. My shipping was about $10.80.

kupenda

I was waiting for Qhemets deal but the shipping ate my discount. Its cheaper to get it on the ground, especially since I get 15% off. Sorry Qhemet

SEMO

I purchased from Obia in their pre-BF sale and my items were in my mailbox today (might have even arrived earlier - I didn't check). This is way faster than I was expecting.

I just ordered 2 things (twist whip butter & curl hydration spray). I actually wasn't going to buy any hair products (I still have a lot of stuff I need to use up from last BF), but 40% and flat rate shipping were too good to pass up.

NaturallyATLPCH

I have gotten shipping notifications from:
Alikay Naturals
Smooth Naturals
Oyin
Sweet Nature by Eddie
Hattache
Mile Cafe Aule (spelling) (earrings)

Waiting on Natty Naturals and LACE, as well as Cream and Coco. Those companies disclosed order processing times up front of December 5 so I don't expect those. Jakeala is expected to process when she returns on December 1. So far companies I've ordered from are on point as far as shipping times.

These are Black Friday orders only. I only ordered from Annabelle's Perfect Blends on Cyber Monday.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Oyin and SSI shipped my orders so quickly. I am a very happy customer this BF! I'm only waiting on APB, and I expect that to take at least a week.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
HAIR PURCHASES
Inahsi Naturals - Aloe & Hibiscus Leave In Conditioner x2
(ordered 11/23, shipping email received 11/25, package delivered 11/26)

Obia - Babassu Deep Conditioners x3
(ordered 11/25, shipping email received 11/25 12 hrs after order placed, package delivered 11/28)

Mission Condition - Dream A Little Curl, Infused Coconut Icing, Star Glaze, Crafty Taffy, Honey Marshmallow DC, Aloe Gel Trio
(ordered 11/24, shipping email received 11/24 30 mins after order placed, package delivered 11/28)

Hattache - Afroveda (Methika Pre Shampoo Oil, Baobob & Burdock Oil), Anita Grant (Marshmallow DC Cubes, Molasses DC Cubes, Aloe Vera Gel), BeijaFlor Naturals Licorice Scalp Elixir, Bobeam Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar, BBB Babassu DC x2, Mud Puddle Hair Wash, Tropic Isle Red Pimento Oil
(ordered 11/28, shipping email received 11/28 16 hrs after order placed, package delivered 12/1)

Kurlee Belle - Thirsty Kurls Leave In Conditioner x2
(ordered 11/26, package delivered 12/1)

LRC - Shake & Go Spray, Complete Cleanse Shampoo, Leave In Conditioner, Shake & Go Refill x2
(ordered 11/29)

Claudie's - Renew Protein Conditioner, Normalizing Conditioner
(ordered 11/28, shipping email received 12/9, package delivered 12/12)

Liquid Gold - Green Magic x2, Growth Oil (Sulfur), Growth Oil (EO), Growth Oil (Bald Spot)
(ordered 11/28, shipping email received 12/3, package delivered 12/8)

BOSS Bag - Mission Condition Shikakai Clay Hair Wash, Mission Condition Hair Caramel Protein Treatment x2
(ordered 11/25, shipping email received 12/5, package delivered 12/9)

Didn't have any real bad experiences on the hair side of purchasing yet. I'll give my outstanding orders until end of next week.
Non-hair purchases though :angry2: I could have slapped Target's IT department or whoever was responsible for getting the website updated with the BF deals. Luckily I was able to order what I wanted on Target's site despite the item page showing regular pricing but correct sale price in the shopping cart. But there were other issues folks noted they were having that I read about :nono:

Last edited:

myronnie

My hattache is here tomorrow afternoon and my oyin will be here thursday!
Waiting on apb, silk dreams, and chagrin valley

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Waiting on

APB (I expect at least a week)

Jakeala (I expect at least a week)

Blue Roze (one package shipped according to the website... Just waiting for it to arrive. I don't see any tracking info)

Hairveda (probably a good month on this one)

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Renewed1

SSI shipped my products. Waiting on Hairveda, I regret not purchasing their products through Hattache.

ceecy29

First time getting in on the black Friday action (non-product junkie here) and so far so good.

Ordered some new hair from ONYC (kinky curly) on black Friday (11/28) and received it yesterday (12/2) *mind blown* Now that's awesome service. Can't wait to install it :grin:

Komaza care has shipped out my order. I got way too much:spinning:

The mane choice also sent a shipment notification- I got a length check tee (random!)

Waiting on shescentit- I ordered 2 moisture mist leave ins and the pomegranate curl quenching conditioner. Hope I like them.

kupenda

Liquid Gold shipping info created. Only thing left is Silk Dreams. I expect that around New Years

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Good: Mission:Condition's Tutti Fruitti Deep Conditioner:lick:

The Bad: I only ordered x1 Jar during a previous Sale:blush:

The Ugly: I had 'ample' time/opportunities to buy multiples of this.:nono:

I kept passing this up during this Closing Sale.....tried it for the 1st time this evening and BAM!:burnup:

The Ugly: I just ran back in there and mostly everything has been picked clean down to the 'Bare Bones' LHCF-Style (ya'll know how ya'll do):lol:

The Ugly-Ugly: The Line is being temporarily discontinued.:rolleyes:

oneastrocurlie

I didn't buy any hair related products from her, I got soaps from Bellezza Naturale Skincare off Etsy. But I ordered Sunday and got them today and she added an extra bar. A huge one lol. Can't wait use them!

Holla

Impressed with Oyin. Ordered on Friday. Got it on Tuesday. I'm glad I ordered a second item from her. (I don't care for the candy and bubbles that were thrown in. If you want to give a customer something, give a sample of a product you sell to entice and generate more orders.)

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
BAD: Receiving an email today that LRC Hair ran out of 75% of my SBS order. It'll be another 2 weeks or so before they're able to ship :nono:
No Shake and Go (my protein-based leave in spray) for at least 3 weeks :cry2: