BLACK FRIDAY 2012 WISHMUST LIST!

- Currently shopping for a new flat-iron, I need one before I do my length check on Jan 1st.
- My second bottle of Megatek is already on its way.
- Searching for a worthwhile Keratin treatment

bronzebomb said:
Hmm, here is my wish list. I'm sure I will narrow it down in November

or

Extensions Plus or Indique Weave or maybe a custom wig
32 in TV for the guest room.
Maybe some Curl junkie stuff
Carols Daughter Split Ender
Bask <~~~ not sure
MacBook
Wine Chiller

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I want that black bag!!!

And a standing hair dryer with a BIG bonnet ( I just have a big head)

Some of that new growth smoother/ butter Creme/ that everyone is talking about. Forgot the name.

Darcy's Botanicals something just because everyone is talking about it

... I'm impressionable, I know :look:

Normally, I would have a highly detailed, bulleted, color-coded Black Friday/Cyber Monday list by now.:lol: However, after taking a candid look at my inventory, the only things I need to do are re-up my oils and purchase a flatiron - either the Hana Professional or Titanium.

I'm looking at that one too, but I just don't flat iron my hair enough to justify the purchase. I so wanted it last year; however, it keeps calling my name :spinning:

Miss Jessies Pillow Soft Curls - 1
Miss Jessies Curly Buttercreme - 1
B.A.S.K Y.A.M. Nectar Intense Honey Hair Nourisher
B.A.S.K Silk & Honey Latté Detangling Hair Milk
B.A.S.K Palm Tapioca Deluxe Hair Cream
B.A.S.K Cacao Bark Deep Conditioning Hair Treat
Darcy's Botanicals (too many to name)
Carol's Daughter
My beloved Joico Moisture Recovery Balm (sleekhair.com)

I like your list minus the curl junkie stuff.

Girl I wasn't done I just didn't everyone to know what a PJ I am

I also want
Matrix Biolage Forte Therapie Lea in
Marix Village Forte Therapie Intensive treatment mask
Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk cream
Eucalyptus essential oil
Kerastase Masquintense DC for thick hair and
Asience Deep conditioning mask
OK that's it:)

Ladies, do you know if we can get any further discounts on Aubrey products online during Black Friday! I already buy from vitacost, but if I can get it even cheaper during the holidays I'm cleaning them out. They have Aubrey where I'm at, but the prices are crazy. Gbp and white camellia goes for ¥1,800 and Rose Marqueta for¥3,800. You know I'm over here fuming if I have to spend that much money for a product that I finish in 3 weeks. Help me ladies please point me in the direction of the discounts!

what did you find different between the two? Just curious

I found the Curly Pudding to be way too heavy for my hair and just made my curls look real stringy. The Curly Meringue did a way better job of elongating my curls but not to the point that it looked bad. Now, since the Curly Pudding seemed to hold much stronger, I would probably try using that when I do flat twists or a roller set.

OH, I think I also want to stock up on some new oils too. Argan oil would be the first one!

Gosh...I'm already super stocked up from all the summer sales. I wouldn't mind a Lotioncrafters sale. I need more preservative, and possibly more dimethicone.

Thank you @jprayze @TruMe what did you find different between the two? Just curious

Thanks ladies.... I am glad I wasn't alone in getting my palms rubbing together and waiting to press submit :giggle:

Curly Meringue is a bit more lightweight than Curly Pudding and I like something lighter for wash n gos and heavier for braid/twist outs. Curly Meringue gave me this soft and fluffy braidout versues Curly Pudding was really defined almost like I used a crimping iron.

MrsJaiDiva.....ok, I thought it was just me....I'm like y even bother....but I do love the products, so what can ya' do...*shrugs shoulders* hehehe

hairveda -- sitrinillah. mositure 24/7, red tea moisturizer, tea protein treatment ( i forget the name)

qhemet - i want some butters and pomades...don't know which ones yet.

shescenit - green tea shampoo

vitacost - coconut oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, guar gum, aloe vera gel

[USER=246186 said:
TruMe[/USER];16955369]I found the Curly Pudding to be way too heavy for my hair and just made my curls look real stringy. The Curly Meringue did a way better job of elongating my curls but not to the point that it looked bad. Now, since the Curly Pudding seemed to hold much stronger, I would probably try using that when I do flat twists or a roller set.

OH, I think I also want to stock up on some new oils too. Argan oil would be the first one!

Good idea-- I want to try a roller set with a bit of curly pudding!

Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Cream & the Pumpkin Seed Conditioner - I've heard so many good reviews about this from ladies who are doing long relaxer stretches.
a hooded dryer and a really good hand held dryer.

Here is my wish list, and I am ashamed of myself in advance.

Pibbs Dryer
1 year bikram yoga membership
1 year of unlimited accupuncture
Ipad
Macbook
IPOD
Any new gadget from Apple
Red Channel Purse
Channel Tote Red or Black
Channel Pumps
LV Evening Sandals
LV vintage snow boots

Hair Oils (Whichever ones are a good price)
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Argan oil
Watermelon Seed Oil
Tamanu oil
Sesame oil
Castor oil
Black Walnut Oil
Sunflower Oil
Neem Oil
Hemp Oil

A big sale at the following places
Lotion Crafters
Mountain Rose
Aveyou
QB
Etsy stores

I am going to try new products where ever there is a big sale.

Kizuri Beauty (etsy)
leave in detangling cream
butter rich curl defining cream
coconut milk softening cream

Hairitage Hydrations (etsy)
jar of joe
castor infusion
green tea time

Kyra's Ultimate
hydrating hemp shampoo
hydration hemp conditioner
mango moisturizing cream

this list may get longer......depending on sales :grin:

so ive tried to avoid the urge...and ive been successful for a long time

but i reaaaaallly want to try some silk dreams stuff.

shinaturals tea's......

maybe a steamer..... I luv my old school heat cap but since we are wishing.... why not?

I want a bunch of stuff from Oyin, and I'd love a Hairitage Hydration sale.

I also need to restock on castor oil, coconut oil, MSM powder, Giovanni, Aubrey Organics , MSM soap, etc, so I need a Vitacost, iHerb, and Vitaglo to each have a good sale so I can see which company will give me the best prices. :D

Back