Bio Available Silica challenge anyone? So Easy

Radianthealth

I ordered two bottles, in the mean time I am finishing off my GNC Silica.

I take Silica and Fish Oil capsules three times/day. I am going to try to keep up with my vitamins for a whole year.

We will start TTC in about 8 months so I want the healthiest body possible :)

vevster

Vev, I'll join...
I ordered the tablets and they came today. For some reason I was thinking it was powdered capsule, since those are readily absorbed.
Either way, we'll see how this Silica works for me. I will be monitoring my nails :lol:. If I get extra hair growth, great. It would be a dream if it made my newgrowth more manageable :yep:
I will take 3 tablets daily.
:clap: Yay! I hope you like this product as much as I do! Keep in mind if you break a bone take MORE to help it heal.

vevster

I ordered two bottles, in the mean time I am finishing off my GNC Silica.

I take Silica and Fish Oil capsules three times/day. I am going to try to keep up with my vitamins for a whole year.

We will start TTC in about 8 months so I want the healthiest body possible :)
I can't wait to hear how you ladies do! Here to happy and successful Silica taking!
:guiness:

ajenee

Hello I am a newbie here. I will try this challenge. I have been taking the vits for a couple of days now.:yep:

ChoKitty

I ordered my bottles. I'll start when they get here, along with my B-50 complex and my GNC Ultra Hair Nourish

nakialovesshoes

Oh darn I just realized that I have the wrong one. I have the BioSil. I just got it. This is an 100 day supply so I won't be able to join this challenge for awhile. SHUCKS!

newflowers

I ordered these for Dh after reading the accompanying article in the OP. He has spinal stenosis, and I have been working up a more natural vitamin and herbal therapy for him to, hopefully, replace the many pills from the doctor that do nothing for him.

After the first three weeks, he tells me his neck is not as stiff and has greater range of motion. I asked him about the hair and he says hair and nails are growing faster, but better still is the pain has eased in his neck and joints.

We're going to keep this for another three months before making a determination. If we can find something that would help his joints that would be super.

vevster

I ordered these for Dh after reading the accompanying article in the OP. He has spinal stenosis, and I have been working up a more natural vitamin and herbal therapy for him to, hopefully, replace the many pills from the doctor that do nothing for him.

After the first three weeks, he tells me his neck is not as stiff and has greater range of motion. I asked him about the hair and he says hair and nails are growing faster, but better still is the pain has eased in his neck and joints.

We're going to keep this for another three months before making a determination. If we can find something that would help his joints that would be super.
That is WONDERFUL! I'm so happy that he feels better. I'm assuming you are doing the therapeutic dose?

That is really great..

How are my other challengers doing? I have so much growth... I'm trying to hold out getting a touchup.. but I don't know!!!

sunflower

I'm mad at you Vev cause I'm not allowed to take anything but prenatal vitamins right now. Anyways, after I have the baby I will start taking this brand of silica. I heard it was pretty good for the skin and all so I will give it a try. I'm gonna subscribe to this thread so I can keep up with your updates.

vevster

I'm mad at you Vev cause I'm not allowed to take anything but prenatal vitamins right now. Anyways, after I have the baby I will start taking this brand of silica. I heard it was pretty good for the skin and all so I will give it a try. I'm gonna subscribe to this thread so I can keep up with your updates.
I did not know that you were expecting! Congratulations!!!!

Determined22

Wow, how did I miss this thread?

I think I'm going to order some of this...I'm at SL and I really want to get over the hump, and I also have a shoulder that gives me pain very regularly...maybe this will help.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I am taking two capsules 3x a day. I've been told that I have a major absorption problem. I've always battle with a slow/slugging digestive system. So I've been taking digestive enzymes and a probiotic. I'm wondering if doing so will interfere with the Silica?

At any rate, I'm still on the challenge. Still on the first bottle so I don't expect to see many results right now.

I'm looking forward to my next bottle, though. I'm sticking with it...;)

@ Sunflower: I didn't know you were expecting, either!! :congrats::trophy::band::band2:

vevster

I am taking two capsules 3x a day. I've been told that I have a major absorption problem. I've always battle with a slow/slugging digestive system. So I've been taking digestive enzymes and a probiotic. I'm wondering if doing so will interfere with the Silica?

At any rate, I'm still on the challenge. Still on the first bottle so I don't expect to see many results right now.

I'm looking forward to my next bottle, though. I'm sticking with it...;)

@ Sunflower: I didn't know you were expecting, either!! :congrats::trophy::band::band2:
Anything that helps your digesting can only help!!! Yay!!!!
I have a serious root afro going on!!!

vevster

I'll post my results..:grin: I used to be able to stretch as long as I wanted to. I planned on getting a retouch at the end of Jan. I really can't now. I have so much growth -- even though I blow out my roots, because I work out those roots go back. My hair looks like 'something else'.

I get my touch up Sunday....

good2uuuu

I just saw this thread today, read the article and bought the stuff:grin:. This will be great for hair, skin and nails, but I'm going to do the therapeutic dosage for a week and see if it helps my knee and hip joint pain. We'll see once it gets here. I've been taking Vitamin World silica. One a day like it says, but I don't know if it's been helping at all. Can't wait to try this one.

ChanelNo5

Yes Vevster girl, you know you brought out the pj in me and got me on this challenge for a little over a month now. I'm taking this along with a few other supplements including MSM and flaxseed oil. My main goal is to soften the texture of my hair since it is so darn course and that makes it fragile, dry and veerry difficult to stretch (which I love to do).

Right now I'm in braids and will be until March, cause I'm going through one of those periods where I don't want to look at or deal with my hair. Hopefully when I relax I'll have softer hair, and some nice growth..HHG

vevster

I just saw this thread today, read the article and bought the stuff:grin:. This will be great for hair, skin and nails, but I'm going to do the therapeutic dosage for a week and see if it helps my knee and hip joint pain. We'll see once it gets here. I've been taking Vitamin World silica. One a day like it says, but I don't know if it's been helping at all. Can't wait to try this one.
There is another poster on this thread that says that it is helping her husband with a spinal condition he has. I hope it helps you too!!!! :clap:

Keep us posted!!!

good2uuuu

There is another poster on this thread that says that it is helping her husband with a spinal condition he has. I hope it helps you too!!!! :clap:

Keep us posted!!!

I will! I'm gonna see how it does for me, then turn my dad on to it. He will be 90 on Valentine's day (he says that's why he's so sweet and all the ladies like him:ohwell::grin:). Anyway, he has very bad knees and hips and thinning bones. If this helps him out, it will be wonderful. Especially so if he can get back on the golf course and whip his old tymer buddies again.

vevster

I will! I'm gonna see how it does for me, then turn my dad on to it. He will be 90 on Valentine's day (he says that's why he's so sweet and all the ladies like him:ohwell::grin:). Anyway, he has very bad knees and hips and thinning bones. If this helps him out, it will be wonderful. Especially so if he can get back on the golf course and whip his old tymer buddies again.
Aww he sounds adorable..

My skin is unusually silky and I attribute that to the silica as well.....

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Completed a 5 mile run this morning. I am usually a bit sore afterwards. It's now 8:30 Sunday night and I have no pain, no soreness, no joint or knee stiffness. I am a very happy camper right now. Now, mind you, I've been taking MSM powder in my water so it could be a combination of the two!! I'm so happy I could spit!:lachen:

vevster

Completed a 5 mile run this morning. I am usually a bit sore afterwards. It's now 8:30 Sunday night and I have no pain, no soreness, no joint or knee stiffness. I am a very happy camper right now. Now, mind you, I've been taking MSM powder in my water so it could be a combination of the two!! I'm so happy I could spit!:lachen:
That is SO FABULOUS!

Just give the body what it needs....... :driver: to do its thing...

I love that!!

JerriBlank

How is this going for you ladies?
I was just about to buy some biosil drops come Friday,when i saw this...

good2uuuu

Got my silica yesterday! I started taking it last night. I'm doing the therapeutic dosage. We'll see what happens.