BIGEN USERS!! why in the HE-ALL is that bottle...

Avin'sMom2010

so SMALL?? :( I like the fact that it is not messy at all, I hope I measured it correctly, the measuring cup had a 1 and a 2 on it so I'm assuming the whole plastic tube is 2 cups right :(?? and it says to use 5...so I added 2 full plastic containers of water then a half it is pasty and it doesn't look like much!!.....I was scraping the cup trying to get more out. DID I DO IT RIGHT?? I have it on my hair now!!

TeeKay21

Yeah girl u did it right. I don't know why they make such a small bottle. i usually use two and look how short my hair is!!! (But it's very thick too.)

Judging from your avatar I would think you need three to four bottles!

Avin'sMom2010

TeeKay21 said:
Yeah girl u did it right. I don't know why they make such a small bottle. i usually use two and look how short my hair is!!! (But it's very thick too.)

Judging from your avatar I would think you need three to four bottles!

Teekay I'm surprised that it came out GREAT and the color is even, I was really concentrating on the front I have a few grays up there, but I was trying to spread it all over as much as I could, next time I will definitely buy 2 though :)...the cost should be a little cheaper than $5.99 though I think!! I bought it from Sally's BSS. YOUR HAIR LOOKS AMAZING BTW :)!!

MzRhonda

I have hair a little past my shoulders and I get 2 colorings from that 1 bottle. I love it! Bigen is very long lasting and the color is bold.

TeeKay21

MzRhonda said:
I have hair a little past my shoulders and I get 2 colorings from that 1 bottle. I love it! Bigen is very long lasting and the color is bold.
:eek: :eek:

Dang....I must be SUPER heavy handed with it! :lachen: That's amazing!

MzRhonda

I used half the bottle added the required water and mixed, I thought 'OMG this will not be enough' lo and behold it was. I applied it the same way I would if I was doing my relaxer.

Avin'sMom2010

TeeKay21 said:
:eek: :eek:

Dang....I must be SUPER heavy handed with it! :lachen: That's amazing!

I know me too!! I was like is this even 2 tablespoons worth :( it worked though.. I guess it is very very concentrated!!

Mars_Reiko

StephyPoo said:
Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!! :) how often do you retouch? do you retouch the roots or all over?

Thanks :) Well, that was the first time I used it. The color was very bold at first. It has tone down and looks natural now. I can't tell the difference in color at the root yet. So, I guess I'll do it at my next relaxer, which would be in september sometime.

Amylee

Bumping to share my experience:

I tried it last saturday. I used bigen black (number 58 if I remember correctly).

When I went to the BSS I only got two bottles because I hadn't taken enough money with me :ohwell: . I figured it would be enough even if I have past BSL hair.

When I mixed my "batch", I understood right away it wouldn't be enough. So i just figured I would add more water than they recommend on the box. I managed to make a whole bowl with two little bottles !!! And still...it wasn't enough to do my whole head.

I had made 4 sections, and when I started working on the last one, I was scoopin' and scoopin' for the very last drops :lol: .

It worked VERY WELL ladies. The color is great and I did not experience anything bad so far.

So you can dilute your bigen: just make sure it's not too liquidy. It must not drip on your face. It must remain a paste, but you can use much more water than they say ;)