bigen, neutrogena ,and dark and lovely

sunny

A few questions..First..has anybody used the new bigen expressive hair color line? what were the results? how is it possible to lift dark hair without bleach or peroxide? Second i hear everyone raving about neutrogena triple moisture what are the ingredients? Lastly has anyone ever tried dark and lovely detangling conditi0ning shampoo? thanx ladies.

Lindy

Re: bigen, dove ,and dark and lovely

Well, I can give you some info. about the Bigen color... I just received my free box in the mail yesterday (I sent in a coupon which I found in Essence magazine). The color can only lift your hair a few levels... so you have to be starting off with hair that's already light brown if you want to achieve any of the very light colors.

The box says that it's an innovative water based coloring system... of course you know it has to contain some kind of strong chemical in order to lift your hair 3 levels...
I can tell you that 2 of the top ingredients in the powder are Sodium Carbonate Peroxide and Ammonium Sulfate... Sounds like peroxide & ammonia to me...