Big Performance Need A Hairstyle

TrustMeLove

Alright well, I don't know if you all have heard of the McDonalds Gosepl Fest, well here in LA ours is on the 20th at the Shrine Civic Auditorium and im performing in it. Of course my hair needs to be on point so im in the process of searching for hair styles.

Can you ladies help me out with some pictures or ideas.

I sweat when I sing and I know if I wear my hair down, I was going to add some length with clip in pieces, the front is going to get flat and the back puffy and im going to be looking a HOT MESS. With my weave and my hair separating before I even bust the first note.

So I was thinking about wearing the back down with the top up, but I have no clue about what the top should look like, a curly pony tail, banana pieces, a bun or if I should wear bangs, a swoop whatever.

Im going to do the hairstyle myself, since I know im going to add clip-in weave pieces. I don't want the shop doing my hair because they like to glue stuff in and use hard brushes and shady hair breaking bobby pins.

I do plan to go to the shop this week for my touch up 10 weeks post yay. I would have waited longer, but this is a serious performance and I refuse to look a crazy at the Shrine. You know this is where the Emmy's are held.

SO HELP A SISTA OUT!

Thanks Ladies!
-Faye

Dang, I almost am tempted to go! I have no styles to mention, but I pray that you perform well. :)

great website thanks so much.. Appreciate it.

Some of these styles are super intricate..I wonder If I want to stick with safe or experiment a little. hehe

-faye

Ok I changed my mind im going to try wearing it down. HEE Dangerous. Im thinking since im getting my hair cut this weekend, my ends aren't going to separate, because all the thin fly aways will be gone.

Hopefully, Ill post pictures of my hair for the show.

-Faye

Back