BIG CHOP Salon Suggestions?

kbragg

Ok ladies, the time has come! I'm 7 months into my transition and I caint take it no mo!:grin: I'm ready to be free of these relaxed ends for good!:yep: I'm leary about cutting my own hair so I was wondering, what's a good salon to get the big chop done? I'm in the DFW area and was thinking about Penney's. Suggestions? Anyone in DFW cut hair on here?:grin:

Ok ladies, the time has come! I'm 7 months into my transition and I caint take it no mo!:grin: I'm ready to be free of these relaxed ends for good!:yep: I'm leary about cutting my own hair so I was wondering, what's a good salon to get the big chop done? I'm in the DFW area and was thinking about Penney's. Suggestions? Anyone in DFW cut hair on here?:grin:

Good for you, kbragg!!!

I can't help you in the location dept, though...but, all the best and make sure you take lots of pics!!!

Penny's as in JCPenny's???

Yes ma'am...:look: I'd prefer to find a natural hair salon I can just walk into though (no appointment). I'd prefer someone in Lewisville/Plano area as I don't have a death wish to drive through downtown Dallas:lachen:

Back