Bible Reading Challenge

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
is anyone interested in joining me for a bible reading challenge?

it would be set up so that there is a particular book/chapter to read (from genesis to revalation in chronological order) each week and then on the weekends we can chat about what weve learned.

is anyone interested?

Koffie

I just started this. :D I am trying to do the plan suggested at 40day.com

They have a link that will tell you how to read the bible in 1 year.

AngelicRose07

anyone else?

perhaps we can all (in the challenge) use the list from 40day.com as our reading guide

i cant find the link, can you post it koffie?

Nyambura

surfer girl
I would be interested. :yep: I'm currently reading through the Old Testament, which I want to stick with, but I'm also willing to read whatever book/chapter the group has selected for the week. :)

sithembile

I'm already doing Rick Warren's Bible in a year plan, but I'd love to join any discussions you'll have, I love the Word!

AngelicRose07

ok, so now that we have people who are interested, perhaps we can start on where the list says january. i can start a new thread with the reading list for the 1st week and we can chat about our reading that week.
then the next week we can chat about that weeks reading and so on...

how does that sound?

Nyambura

surfer girl
weaveitup said:
ok, so now that we have people who are interested, perhaps we can start on where the list says january. i can start a new thread with the reading list for the 1st week and we can chat about our reading that week.
then the next week we can chat about that weeks reading and so on...

how does that sound?

Sounds fine to me.