Best sulfate free moisturizing poo???

julzinha

ELUCENCE MOISTURE BENEFITS SHAMPOO!!!!

After I used this shampoo, I felt like I didn't need to condition my hair because it was so soft and moisturizing and I used it after I clarified with a sulfate shampoo. My hair has never been so soft from a shampoo.

JJamiah

I love Healthy Sexy Hair Chocolate Soy Milk, I also Use Hair One Olive Oil and Jojoba ( I love the Olive Oil).

afrikurl

Trader Joes Nourish Spa balanced moisturizing shampoo. I use it for me and my 22 month old daughter. I was trying to find a sulfate free shampoo for her so I used burts bees because it was tear free. HATED it. Then I was co wshing with suave kids. It was very nice and tear free but way too many ingredients that I couldn't pronouce. I've been using this every week for 6 months on me and every two weeks on her... no dried out crunchy stripped feeling.

silenttullip

Okay so for an update I haven't used the fig by wen yet but I did do the roux 5 in 1 so it's over on the exchange board if anyone is interested. It didn't do anything but I don't blame it I blame my hard water.

chelleypie810

Okay so for an update I haven't used the fig by wen yet but I did do the roux 5 in 1 so it's over on the exchange board if anyone is interested. It didn't do anything but I don't blame it I blame my hard water.

I have hard water and use wen fig. It's pretty amazing.

lilsparkle825

negative! I HATED that shampoo, it made my hair feel like straw and I gave it away....and although it's sulfate free it still has pretty medium-harsh surfactants in it...which is probably why it stripped me good.
COSIGN. i immediately returned it to the store and swapped it for one of their conditioners, which smell good but don't do much for my hair. i couldn't BELIEVE that was a sulfate-free poo!!

Minty

Aquage Shampoo - best and is very moisturizing. I need to go back to them. Ah the value of a hair journal.