~~~~Best RED Semi-Permenant Rinse!!!~~~

PrettyBlackHair

I used to use the Sebastian Colourshines in Cinnamon and I LOVED the color, but I just didnt like that the Colourshines stained my shirts (especially my white shirts :nono:). So now I'm on my search for a light reddish-orange color that is not really dark or has any hints of violet or burgundy, that DOESNT STAIN MY CLOTHES.......Any suggestions??

I used to use Crimson by Adore (white bottle)
Never had issues with running or staining of clothes
This one is a red though.

The only reddish-orange that I used was by Jazzing, Spiced Cognac
Again, I never had issues with running or staining

When you rinse the color out after sitting under the dryer, are you rinsing until the water runs pretty much clear?
I mean it will have a little hint of color, but I tend to rinse for a good while so I don't have that staining issue.

HTH

Color Showers Mahogany or Red-Copper is cool, but before I found that and stopped using Sebastian, I mixed Jazzing Red Hot and Cognac. You can adjust the amount of red/brown depending on how red or brown you want the color. HTH

Color Showers Mahogany or Red-Copper is cool, but before I found that and stopped using Sebastian, I mixed Jazzing Red Hot and Cognac. You can adjust the amount of red/brown depending on how red or brown you want the color. HTH
I used to do the bold as well
That was my favorite mix.

Thanks so much ladies! I will look up those rinses and rinse my hair until the water is almost clear with a hint of color :yep:. Any more suggestions out there?

I like Color Jamz by Beyond the Zone...I use Crimson Storm. I plan to try Raspberry Kamikaze this Spring. It never leaves my hair stiff, doesn't stain the collar of my shirts and the color is a nice vibrant shade.

Here's Raspberry Kamikaze

Hey Eisani did you mean to say Spiced Cognac because I cant seem to find Cognac :perplexed

Though its by the same company...I like Sebastian Laminates...for the color you're interested in, I'd try gold red or what I use, which is red red...Also, Kiss Express makes good semi-perm's, you can try it in cinnamon...my sis used that color and I loved it.

MY FAVORITE COLORING SYSTEM, though its a demi-permanent, so stronger than a semi but not harsh and permanent like a permanent color is Redken Shades EQ. Oh my goodness. I *LOVE* them! It's conditioning, doesnt bleed/stain, your hair is left soft, shiny and so rich in color! They have a ton of different shades and you can mix them, etc. for a desirable effect...they even have a website with salon proven formulas for different effects/colors for your hair. I absolutely love them. It's voted the #1 stylists choice in America.

Back