best growth aid suggesting

Schakiaw

what is a good growth aid to retain length ? i am currently taking hairfinity but need a growth aid or something to give it a boost

southerncitygirl

Schakiaw

growth aids don't help to retain length, your regimen does. a sulfur mix may give you a boost but with lack of proper care it could break off. vitamins/minerals fill in any missing gaps provided you are eating healthy.... they are never a replacement.

a recipe for a sulfur mix is 1 teaspoon sulfur to 8oz oils/butters and apply to scalp 3-4 times a week. i use natural oasis hair grease (no petrochemicals just oils, herbs and a tiny bit of beeswax) cause its easier for me to apply than pure oil. after applying i baggy for at least 30-40 minutes so it can better penetrate.

CurlyMoo

I reps MN all day! LOL I used an MN mix and took Biotin and got crazy growth.

How much is "crazy growth?" Just had a trim and lost a couple inches more than I wanted. Would like to regain that back before the year is out. :yep:

HanaKuroi

It will grow but she needs to retain. There is no point to growing hair if she doesn't stop her hair breaking at the touch. She needs to get her severe breakage and chemical damage under control.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

AmiJay

How much is "crazy growth?" Just had a trim and lost a couple inches more than I wanted. Would like to regain that back before the year is out. :yep:

I don't measure my hair but I started using mn right after I relaxed and used it for 3 months until I relaxed again. I got more growth than I normally would have gotten without it. Of course I don't know if it was just the mn or the biotin, but I know that the two together worked for me.