Best Cheap Weave

cherishlove

I would like to get a sew in but I'm not interested in paying anything over 50 dollars for a pack of weave. I was in the bss looking at weave and a girl with a gorgeous sew in picked up a pack of equal for her hair.

So please make recommendations for the best cheap weave. I know everyone is not paying 100 dollars a pack of hair.

Last edited:

LivingDoll

soldier4hair said:
I would like to get a sew in but I'm not interested in paying anything over 50 dollars for a pack of weave. I was in the bss looking at weave and a girl with a gorgeous sew in picked up a pack of equal for her hair.

So please make recommendations for the best cheap weave. I know everyone is not paying 100 dollars a pack of hair.

soldier4hair...what kind of style are you looking to do? I know that Sensationnel Goddess Bump Remi Yaki 8" & 10" hair gets really good reviews but it's short. I recently bought some for $20 a pk. But I haven't used it yet. I think Janet Collection hair also gets good reviews. Sorry that I can't give you a solid recommendation...

You can also go on some sites that sell hair like Hairsisters, Clairhair, Samsbeauty, Hairstopandshop, or blackhairspray and find good reviews of hair.

Hope that helps...check out the Weave it Up Challenge or the Sew in Challenge...maybe you'll get some other ideas.

SuchaLady

$50 total or per pack? If you're willing to compromise length you may be able to find useable hair. The only BSS hair I have heard nice reviews about costs just as much as some hair online.

cherishlove

soldier4hair...what kind of style are you looking to do? I know that Sensationnel Goddess Bump Remi Yaki 8" & 10" hair gets really good reviews but it's short. I recently bought some for $20 a pk. But I haven't used it yet. I think Janet Collection hair also gets good reviews. Sorry that I can't give you a solid recommendation...

You can also go on some sites that sell hair like Hairsisters, Clairhair, Samsbeauty, Hairstopandshop, or blackhairspray and find good reviews of hair.

Hope that helps...check out the Weave it Up Challenge or the Sew in Challenge...maybe you'll get some other ideas.[/QUOTE

This is too cute and you can't beat it for $20.

$50 total or per pack? If you're willing to compromise length you may be able to find useable hair. The only BSS hair I have heard nice reviews about costs just as much as some hair online.

You know I have extension plus hair bohyme and all types of hair and I don't wear hair that often but yeah I only wear long hair. I remember when the best hair was 30 dollars a pack. If there is a vendor too that would be helpful.

Attachments

• image-2925140342.jpg
    image-2925140342.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 35