Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Libra08

Which Oil Do You Use for Braidouts?

Which oil is great for braidouts? Now that it's winter and we're in single digit degrees, I can no longer use my beloved coconut oil. Which oil is great at giving shine, moisture, and producing great braidouts? Coconut oil is the best for my braidouts, but I need a replacement for the winter.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Girl I loooooooooooooooooooove, Hydratherma Naturals Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion, I just ordered two bottles and a small bottle, when I was using this product my hair was so moisturize and now since I don't it right now, I can tell my hair is much dryer no matter what I use, I also like NTM silk touch leave-in cream, but the Growth lotion is my fav, it's my staple.....my hair loved it, and I can't wait until I get my bottles....the website is

www.healthyhairjourney.com

Castor Oil locks in moisture and provides incredible shine. I like using it for twist-outs.

Last edited:
Girl I loooooooooooooooooooove, Hydratherma Naturals Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion, I just ordered two bottles and a small bottle, when I was using this product my hair was so moisturize and now since I don't it right now, I can tell my hair is much dryer no matter what I use, I also like NTM silk touch leave-in cream, but the Growth lotion is my fav, it's my staple.....my hair loved it, and I can't wait until I get my bottles....the website is

www.healthyhairjourney.com
My mom loves this stuff plus the Growth Oil.

Jojoba oil. It's really the only other oil I use besides coconut. It's chemically almost the same as the hair's natural sebum and great at sealing in moisture.

Doesn't jojoba oil freeze up like coconut oil in the winter? I just read that somewhere on here a few days ago because I was originally planning on getting this oil, but I read it freezes up (solidifies). Thanks for the responses. Keep 'em coming!

Sweet almond oil and seal the ends with castor oil. I use this on my twist outs and they are very bouncy and shiny.

Doesn't jojoba oil freeze up like coconut oil in the winter? I just read that somewhere on here a few days ago because I was originally planning on getting this oil, but I read it freezes up (solidifies). Thanks for the responses. Keep 'em coming!

I've never had jojoba solidify on me. Coconut yes...

Back