Bella Nutri

MiWay

I tried searching, but couldn't find anything.

I was in the doctor's office yesterday and saw an advertisement for these vitamins. Has anyone used them?

http://www.bellanutri.com/

Taken from the site:

BellaNutri® is an innovative nutritional supplement created by dermatologist, Dr. Melanye M. Maclin. After years of formulating a unique blend of all-natural, safe ingredients, the product is now complete. Prior to the release of BellaNutri®, the product underwent extensive evaluation by Dr. Maclin and many of her existing client base. The results were outstandingly successful for hair, skin and nails.
BellaNutri® is a proprietary blend of refined marine proteins:

• Patented Biocell Collagen II
• Biotin
• MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
• Grape Seed extract
• L-Cysteine
• Horsetail extract
• Acerola extract
• Silica Amino Acid Chelate
• Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)

The product ingredients are all natural, safe and non-toxic. They do not contain any hormones or chemicals.

BellaNutri® yields excellent anti-aging benefits as a result of the anti-oxidants, marine proteins, and patented Biocell Collagen II, in addition to the numerous cosmetic benefits to hair and skin.

This supplement promotes the most beautiful healthy hair and skin from within, without any dangerous side effects from medications.

How is BellaNutri®Taken?

Recommended Dosage and Usage:
The recommended dosage for BellaNutri® is 2 capsules per day, without food or preferably on an empty stomach.

3 capsules per day if overweight, a smoker or over the age of 60. (These factors slow the metabolism thus need more of nutrition for better results).

It is best to space the capsules evenly throughout the day. One must complete at least a 6-month program to get full results, although results can be seen as early as 1 month. Optimal results are achieved when taken as part of a daily health and beauty regime for your hair and skin.

Suggested Use:
Persons of all nationalities with various hair and skin types can take BellaNutri®. With the advancement of using nutrition for enhancing the beauty of skin and hair, BellaNutri® should be taken as part of an ongoing daily nutritional supplement regime for a lifetime of beautiful healthy hair, skin and nails.

Warning
Persons allergic to fish, shellfish, or poultry should not take BellaNutri®. It is recommended for adults and children over the age of 12 (with parental guidance). For those persons with medical illness and/or taking any medications, please consult with your physician prior to taking any nutritional supplement. If pregnant or nursing, start BellaNutri® once delivered or after nursing when hormone levels have normalized. Please keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dosage.

About patented Biocell Collagen II:

• Unique, patented, ingredient authorized for use in formulation of BellaNutri® that assists in providing the remarkable youthful, anti-aging beauty benefits for skin

• Founded in 1997, Biocell Technology pioneered the applications of Chicken Collagen Type II as a nutritional supplement and is the exclusive supplier of Biocell Collagen II; They own the exclusive rights to market 100% pure hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Type II under US patent #6,025,327
• Safe, nutritional supplement that is classified among nutritionists as “super ingredients”
• Manufactured using a patented process that ensures complete bioavailability by the skin
• Mainly comprised of Type II Collagen Proteins (60-65%) derived from young chicken sternum collagen type II also contains Chondroitin Sulfate (20%)
• Hyaluronic Acid (10%), important element of the skin that encourages moisture retention especially when taken internally where topical products cannot reach
• Glucosamine Sulfate
• Newly discovered antioxidant proteoglycan called Cartilage Matrix Glycoprotein (each of these are found throughout the body and are required elements for healthy skin, joints, heart, etc).
• Numerous clinical studies have been performed as to its safety and efficacy.
http://www.bellanutri.com

I just ordered this 9/7/10.....im still waiting on my order. I emailed Dr. Macklin today and she advised me there has been a huge demand lately for the vitamins. I can't wait to try these out. My stylist recommended them to me.

dyh080

Thanks for starting this thread...I was wondering about them too since I heard the Dr. on the radio