Beauty Without Cruelty Leave In Conditioner

Cichelle

BWC has a Leave In Conditioner that I started using last week. I really like it and wanted to let others know about it. It leaves my hair very soft.

I have been interested in trying Beauty Without Cruelty products for a while now, but the Leave In used to contain parabens, so I marked it off my list. They have reformulated it 3 times and the most recent one is paraben free. I picked it up at the health food store last week and have really fallen in love with it.

If anyone is interested in trying it, please make sure to get the most recent formulation. There are still some older ones floating around. The one I am using is in a blue-green bottle and on the back it says:

• Paraben Free
  • Organic Ingredients
  • 100% Vegetarian
  • 100% Pure Organic Essential Oils

Here are the ingredients:

Botanical infusion (rosemary, chamomile, sage, horsetail, nettle, lavender), certified organic aloe vera gel, cetearyl alcohol (from coconut oil), cetereth-twenty (from cocnut oil), panthenol (vitamin B factor), soy protein, allantoin, jojoba oil, biotin (vitamin B factor), organic aroma-therapeutic essential oils of Ylang Ylang and Lavender, citric acid (from citrus fruit), sodium benzoate, ethyl hexyl glycerin, potassium sorbate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid)

As you can see this contains protein, so if you're hair is protein sensitive, as mine is, you should take that into consideration.

When I use this, I don't have to add anything else to my hair. It's just cowash, apply leave in, airdry a bit and put my hair up. YMMV, of course. But I thought I'd let others know about this product. :) If it has been mentioned already, please forgive.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Hey Cichelle, do you still use this leave-in?

Has anyone else tried this leave-in?

Cichelle

I don't use it because the store I was buying it from stopped carrying it. They only have the old formula sitting there. :( I haven't seen it anywhere else, but I'll have to admit, I haven't looked for it lately. If I saw it, I would buy it, I think.