Beauty 4 Ashes hair products:Anyone tried this

hotcoco

Has anybody tried these products? They sound good but expensive. I found a study that stated that many people who tried the product noticed a difference in their hair texture and growth. The ingredients are all natural. No parabens, silicones etc. The website is: http://www.discoverb4a.com/

I've tried the Godhead line and it's great stuff. I didnt' necessarily see much growth but my hair was noticeably healthier. I wasn't able to use it b/f it expired and didnt' buy anymore b/c I felt that if I couldn't use it b/f the expiration date it was a waste of money. I look forward to buying more in the future when I use most of my products up that I have or give them away.

I have used items from the Godhead line as well. The smell was my least favorite aspect of the product, also everything had a lot of oil in it. I would have probably revisited the items eventually but they have such a short shelf life that I had to chunk them. I haven't repurchased since I have found other natural products that I like and without such a hefty price tag. Beauty 4 Ashes does have a beautiful and unique concept IMO. Are you able to request samples of thier products? Maybe you can go the sample route before investing.

I have used both the ADP and GodHead lines before. They were just ok and I didn't finish them in the 60 days, so I wouldn't purchase them again. I can get the same results with Hairveda and Aubrey Organics for a fraction of the cost.

Back