Beautiful Hair!

Sigh...I can't wait to get rid of these straight ends and get thick ends like that. Especially when its waist length...happy thoughts

@jamaica68, you feel me lol

@dollface0023, Im with you on that one I already have a Babyliss, and a Sedu.....might as well get a Chi to see what the hype is about. Come to think of it I've never seen anyone with bad results from a Chi.

@jamaica68, you feel me lol

@dollface0023, Im with you on that one I already have a Babyliss, and a Sedu.....might as well get a Chi to see what the hype is about. Come to think of it I've never seen anyone with bad results from a Chi.

Exactly! I've seen nothing but great results with the Chi. It might be just worth trying out.

Thanks for sharing...Her hair is beautiful,full & thick...LOVE IT!

Happy Hair Growing!

Wow, that is one nice flat iron job. You can see her hair is super healthy; lots of shine and body :yep:

That's the ONLY think I miss about my relaxed hair... Flat Iron days.. It was so silky and bouncy. I can't wait to have enough hair for a flat iron... Sheeeeshhh!!!

@brittanynic16 I know you're not talking lol. Your hair is beautiful, girl you'll be there in no time.

But I
PStumpHeart.gif
those ends. They are fabulous!!! I need that in my life. LOL

She did a beautiful job and i don't think she even needed the silk wrap at the end. Her hair is gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

You picked the right title for this thread. Her hair is indeed beautiful. Love the results. I'm going to be straightening my hair, for real for real, this weekend. I've semi-straightened my hair twice since being natural but have yet to full out straighten it. I hope my results are as pretty as hers. Thanks for sharing. Like another poster said, another youtuber to subscribe to. Lol.

She has very nice thick hair with a lot of swing and body...I get my hair very straight but I haven't been able to get that swing in my natural hair yet.... :(

Her flat ironed hair came out beautiful.

Silly Question- I've never heard of this "silk wrap" before. What is the purpose of it? And how is it that her hair didn't revert under all that plastic? Im positive mine would have reverted just at the site of saran wrap.

This is probably the second time in my life that I have seen someone's hair SO silky after flat-ironing that it just FELL OUT of the wrap. My jaw literally dropped, seeing her just simply shake out her head and her hair just fell in beautiful silkiness. I am just in awe right now. :blush:

Back