BE ENCOURAGED!!

brownsugarflyygirl

This is an email response to friend who was having a rough time right now, I felt led to post it here as well as it may be a blessing to someone.:D

Girl...I want you to be encouraged....whenever Satan is
NOT attacking us...that is when we should be worried. When we are on the right path, that is when he tries to attack our minds and usurp our peace and our joy....so REJOICE....your trials mean that you are doing something right and God's word says you already have the victory. So FLIP it and look at these trials as a POSITIVE sign...(it sounds backwards...but its the truth)

In the past, when I am having trouble keeping the right mindset and having faith in God for something, I make a portable list of
scriptures that align with what I am believing. Whenever Satan tries to attack my mind or I feel my faith slipping, I read them...(usually 1-2x/day)...It really helps and its the same model that Jesus did to Satan....you respond to Satan's words with the Word of God.....so go to online bible, google, Strong's concordance whatever, and find 5-10 scriptures that speak life to that situation...get a couple copies and put them in your purse, your car, your bathroom mirror, even in ya panties if you have to... so even when you use the bathroom you are reminded of God's promises...J/K...well kinda...if it works do it :eek:p LOL It works...(not the drawers thing but the concept) I did this two summers ago when I had to believe God for $15,000 within like two months to go to London...yes $15,000 dollars and you know what my resume says today ....Intern-British Parliament/Student- Oxford University....He made it happen!! People I barely knew were writing checks for over $1000 days before I was supposed to be leaving. God's word is true! Keep it on your lips and it will change things....even if you dont feel it in your heart yet...I promise that if you keep confessing those scriptures over your situation, your mind will come into alignment and your faith will be increased.

Girl...I truly understand though.....its rough in these streets....especially trying to keep the mind of Christ... believe me I know....I have been facing similar things in my job, school, and single life....but we are MORE THAN CONQUERORS and I have to remind myself that THIS TOO SHALL PASS...girl they have been saying this stuff up in the holy ghost churches for years...because its true...so know that your tests and trials are temporary and they only serve to perfect us in Christ. Yea its rough...but we have the power to overcome.

Let me remind you that your situation is already worked out...the solution has already been found...the problem is already solved...God has done it already....you just have to continue to walk in faith until God brings the manifestation of that truth into your realm. Get ya scriptures! Get to confessing it! Cast down all thoughts that try to exalt themselves above the Word (how dumb does that sound anyway...like deception can truly trump God's truth) Dont entertain that garbage!

The scriptures will help...because sometimes we just arent there yet. Thank God we have the BIBLE! Not only confess the scriptures but pray them as well. God watches over HIS WORD to perform it so if you remind Him of what He says, He has no choice but to respond.

BE ENCOURAGED! Walk in Victory!! :lol: Its already over....its like the knock out has already happened it just hasnt aired in your time zone yet!

Love u! :kiss:

brownsugarflyygirl

I love when the Holy Spirit brings things out...I read that after I posted it...and I FELT ENCOURAGED...almost made me do a little jig and run about my office :grin: Thank you Holy Spirit!

Encouraging myself in the Lord!! That whats up!

AMJMJR

Thanks so much for posting this. I needed this. I am going through some rough times but I know that God is in control!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Thank Jesus I saw this thread. Thanks so much for posting this. I am about to print it now.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I know I posted earlier, but I find it so comforting having this here. So much hurt is occurring in the world; especially these last few weeks in the news with the Amish, the 'Foley scandal :(, the plane that crashed in New York and those precious family members in Florida.

I thank God for each of you here and I'm so glad there's nothing harmful happening to any of you. I bind it in Jesus' name. Amen.