Battle of the BSS Hair Brands !!!

Which BSS brand offers the best bang for your buck ?

• Milky Way Shake n Go Yaki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evertress Chocolate Hair Yaki

• ModelModel Dreamweaver Yaki

• Outre Premium New Yaki

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Diya (BSS Virgin Indian Remi)

• Outre Velvet Remi

• OTHER: Harlem125...

• OTHER: Outre...

• OTHER: Milky Way...

• OTHER: Please explain.

• Total voters

DivineNapps1728

I have an appointment to get a sew-in next week && because it's my first one EVER I don't wanna break the bank on weave before I know if I can keep the style in :spinning:

I was hoping that everyone familiar with common BSS hair brands would weigh in on the best BSS hair options while listing any pros & cons of the hair !!!

I included a poll to gain input specifically upon brands I see locally, but feel free to share any experience w/ any BSS brand.

TIA !!

DivineNapps1728

I keep reading about Bobbi Boss & DenaCali hair brands, but I don't have those in my area.

&& just as a side note, I will be getting a full sew-in that I plan on keeping for 6wks MAX !!

Last edited:

Tiye

Not on the list but I like Janet Collection. Outre - some of their products are hits and others are misses. Model Model - also ok.

hunnyhun921

I have used Outre Velvet Remy with no problems. I decided to try Bobbi Boss Indiremi on my last install and I think I like that better than the Outre.

DivineNapps1728

I have used Outre Velvet Remy with no problems. I decided to try Bobbi Boss Indiremi on my last install and I think I like that better than the Outre.

I really wanted to try the IndiRemi, but it's not carried in stores in my area. Was it long lasting ? Did you have issues with shedding or tangling ? Did you purchase it online ??

Tamster

I've tried Milky WAy (NO), Dreamweaver (NO) and Outre Velvet.... outre hands down. any matting/tangling was easily resolved. I washed it several times without any issues, and the shedding not nearly as bad as the other two brands i mentioned. I would not recommend the other two brands for long term installs.

hunnyhun921

I really wanted to try the IndiRemi, but it's not carried in stores in my area. Was it long lasting ? Did you have issues with shedding or tangling ? Did you purchase it online ??

I wore it for two months and washed it several times. There was minimal shedding which probably would not be an issue if the wefts are sealed. I also had minimal tangling. I purchased online at hairwigharlem.com. I purchased back in July but I believe the prices have gone up since.

naturalmanenyc

Lots of people use Bobbi Boss (check youtube for reviews).

A friend swears by Milky Way hair but I have only used it to make curly ponytails.

ArizonaBeauty

Yeah I want a sew in bob, I dont want to keep it in longer than a few weeks, just getting tired of the braids. I was going to try Outre but would love any other suggestions.

LivingDoll

ArizonaBeauty said:
Yeah I want a sew in bob, I dont want to keep it in longer than a few weeks, just getting tired of the braids. I was going to try Outre but would love any other suggestions.

Alot of people really love Sensationnel Goddess Remi Yaki Bump 8 hair. Its really nice for bobs. I just ordered some from Samsbeauty.com...they had it for $19.99/pk.

ETA: I'm planning to make a u-part wig with mine.

Last edited:

mshoneyfly

Dont know if they still sell this but the one time I had a sew in I used Milky Way deep wave?? It was really nice hair and pretty thick wefts. I have some Model Model that my DD made clip ins with but the wefts seem really skippy. I like wavy hair better than yaki. It looks so shiny and fake sometimes