PLEASE HELP!! Desperate need of suggestions of good BSS hair for a sew in!

enscott14

Okay I need some help ladies! I have been natural and loving it for over 4 years now and I decided that I want to leave it be for the winter and rock a full head sew in until next spring.

I REALLY want to get my hair done this week and because it's such last minute, I don't have time to order any hair. Does anyone have any suggestions for some REALLY good bss hair? I would like something like the Virgin Indian hair that you can rock straight or waves ups when wet. My ultimate dream look would be like Kim K's hair or La La Vasquez.

The thing is, I went to the bss yesterday and A LOT of hair says "India Remy" or "Indian Remi" but it's so hard to believe what is and what's not. Any of you ladies know of some great bss hair I can use that I'll be able to reuse for at least 6 months?

Your suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks ladies!

Last edited:
Well, i currently have the Sensationnel Goddess on and i've had it for 4 months with fortnightly washing, blowdrying and straightening. I treat mine just like i would my relaxed hair. Unfortunately that's the only brand i've used for a while.

Bumping this up for more responses :)

classi123

Remi Velvet is what I use when I get an install. It gets better with every wash, I always get compliments after the hair is MONTHS old. LOL I love that brand, me and my girls are hooked.

Last edited:

PPGbubbles

for BSS if you want a "silky" straight I vote sensationnell goddess remi
DSCF2437.jpg
a regular straight Sensationell had a good hair also
DSCF1756.jpg
I cut this same hair into a bob months later
bob 2.jpg

and for kinky curly hair I vote model model "indi afro curl"
DSCF1998.jpg

or the beloved Bohyme brazilian wave
quick weave 20.jpg
I have can attest that they "work" as you see in the photos

but after trying better quality hair I probably wont be repurchasing these :yep:

Neek-a-Nator

Remi Goddess is my absolute favorite. Iv had the same hair for over 6 months, when I take my install down, I wash the hair then re-use, it's like new. It cost $80 for 2 packs. It's the red and gold package.