BANTU KNOT-OUT RESULTS W/PICS!!!

Cheekychica

Thank you to Barbie83 for inspiring me to try this. I saw her thread and it made me want to try it.

I'm trying to avoid heat styling as my hair does not like it too often and yesterday was wash day for me. First I did a hot oil treatment with vatika olive oil and EVCO. I applied it liberally to my dry hair then sat under my hooded dryer for at least 30mins maybe more. After that I washed with Keracare Hydrating Poo and DC'd with Kenra MC. My hair looooved this process. :love: It was the first time in years that I'd done a hot oil treatment. Wow!

I applied Moroccan Oil treatment to my wet hair and sprayed Chi Keratin Strengthening leave in. I sat down in front of my mirror and made small bantu knots using a tiny bit of Chi Silk Infusion to each knot, and bobby pins.

I am 9 weeks post relaxer and here are the results:

POOF

Last edited:
Don't you just love the level of ease and convenience of bantu knots? And they don't require heat?! And they give a great style?! And you can do them on wet or dry hair?! :lachen: Love them!

The only downside is that they are not fun to sleep on...:nono:

:grin: Your hair looks great.

Don't you just love the level of ease and convenience of bantu knots? And they don't require heat?! And they give a great style?! And you can do them on wet or dry hair?! :lachen: Love them!

The only downside is that they are not fun to sleep on...:nono:

:grin: Your hair looks great.

I was actually wondering what it would look like tomorrow- I may have a matted mess on my head. :shocked:

Cute...how did you do this?

I twisted my wet hair into little bantu knots using chi silk infusion and not much else. I used bobby pins to secure it and let it air dry. I tied my hair last night and removed the knots this morning. I like to try out new styles on the wknd before I debut it to the public- never know how it's going to turn out! I lucked out this time. :)

It looks great! I may have to try it on my hair. Mine seems to be about the same length as yours.

And I'm not sure why you're worried about make-up because your skin is flawless.

Thanks ladies, you got me feeling like the ish over here! I don't do anything special for my face, except wash nightly with any skin cleanser or regular soap when I'm out of cleanser. I use vitamin E cream for my face and most importantly, I drink a lot of water, at least 1 32oz bottle, sometimes 3 bottles a day :blush:

Back