baggying...again

tiffupretty

i read as many threads as i could read on baggying...i recently bought a half wig...the wig cap is too tight...and is giving me a headache...i read about baggying under the wig with a durag or satin bonnet...but im still lost at how to go about doing it....please dont refer me to a thread...just give it to me in laymans terms...a) how to baggy a whole head. b) whats the difference between baggying and dc'ing...

thanks!!!

tiff

the way i bag my head is i moistur and seal put on the bag.put on my wig. put some time i sleep in my bag and satin..long as head dont get too wet i am good to go, by the way i am in braids for the winter some people seal after they take the bag off.not before like i do and dcing you do after you shampoo and rinse out .i know you dont want to hear it but there is a lot of ways people dc and bag but you have check out old post i know its a lot of reading but its fun and you learn alot of things that may work for you. happy growing.

Last edited:
Baggying = Putting some plastic over a part or all of your hair to keep moisture in.

Full Head Baggying = Wearing a plastic bag or cap or even Saran wrap over your entire head to keep moisture in.

DC'ing = Deep Conditioning = Applying conditioner to your hair and leaving it on for long so that it can penetrate the strands. Wearing a plastic cap and going under a warm dryer or just a plastic cap so there's some warmth encourages the product to enter the strands of the hair thus conditioning the hair from inside instead of just coating it on the outside. (Or sth like that. :lol: )

And if the wig cap is too tight, throw it away. You should never bear pain in the name of looking good. Not worth it. Not to mention that it might break your hair besides giving you migraines.

Back