Aveda Tips....

divinefavor

The SI caused my hair to tangle really bad. I hadn't seen tangles that bad since my mishap with Keracare Humecto (in the bottle).

After my hair dried that's about all it was (dry) not much moisture but it was shiny.

I experienced tangles with the SI line as well.

soonergirl

Hey aveda ladies, Im a little late getting in the convo, I feel so let out:sad:!! So it is official, we can use a deep condish from another line if we feel the need?? Got it!! I have to go digging in the closet for a oldie but goodie!!:yep:

honeybadgirl

Hey aveda ladies, Im a little late getting in the convo, I feel so let out:sad:!! So it is official, we can use a deep condish from another line if we feel the need?? Got it!! I have to go digging in the closet for a oldie but goodie!!:yep:

yeah, we agreed on that:grin:. if you're not getting all the moisture you think your hair needs from the aveda then go a diggin' in that closet. i'm still devoted though:hug2:

:heart:aveda!:heart:aveda!:heart:aveda!:heart:aveda!

soonergirl

U know what I am gonna stick with my new digs!! I have so much invested here, I'm gonna stand by it.. Honeybad hand me one of your picket signs and let's get to marching... I wonder if divine will march?:drunk:

ItsyBitsy

Well ladies, I got confixor and phomollient for braidouts and I :love: it. I think I'm pretty much An Aveda Girl!!

Hi La Flaca
I'm trying to wait until Thursday to wash my hair so I might try a braidout tomorrow night. Tonight I put my hair in 6 pincurls hoping I won't look a hot mess in the a.m. :perplexed

Um .....so Honey & Sooner I don't get a sign?

honeybadgirl

Hi La Flaca
I'm trying to wait until Thursday to wash my hair so I might try a braidout tomorrow night. Tonight I put my hair in 6 pincurls hoping I won't look a hot mess in the a.m. :perplexed

Um .....so Honey & Sooner I don't get a sign?

oh oh, i think i'm freshout!!!:blush:
la flaca, what is confixor used for? i cant think of why off the top of my head. i think i was going to buy it online one day.

HONEY:badgirl:

Bosslady1

HA! You guys are funny.

I am using the Poo lines for now. When I use up all my styling products, I'll start checking Aveda for styling products as well.:yep:

soonergirl

Hey itsy how did the ab and kenra combo you used go??? And by the way you couldve asked I would have lent you my sign... Oh by the way honey and itsy how do I put the sign in my siggy (whateva its called... sorry I'm a computa dummy):spinning: Hey miss divine did you get a sign???