aveda deep penetrating hair revitalizer ...

deeplyrooted

Hey Again!

It's me again with another product review.

I put in my aveda deep penetrating hair revitalizer yesterday evening, braided up my hair for the night and this is what happened to my hair!

First of all, the stuff is thick like buttah and smoothes right into your hair. 5 seconds after I rub it in, I can't see it in my hair anymore. And I'm a heavy handed sistah, so that's saying something.

Anywho, this morning, I rinsed
the stuff out of my hair. My hair was sooooo tangle free and feeling so silky soft, I didn't even bother to follow up with a conditioner wash, I just braided up my hair in preparation for my usual bun on wash days. The pics were taken after adding my aveda elixir and carol's daughter marguerite's magic. I only used about a dime size amount of those cause my hair was feeling so ON POINT ! ! !

SMELL: Real gardeny, like roses or something.

CONSISTENCY: Like room temperature butter. So thick you gotta WORK that stuff outta the bottle.

KEY INGREDIENTS: lavender extract, rosemary extract, aloe vera extract, peppermint extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, wheat protein, and grapefruit extract

I give this stuff a rating of 10 out of 10 ! ! ! This is my chief
deep conditioner for real.

For more info on aveda click here.

SherryLove

Oh Lord....Your hair looks fab.....
I am really feeling those natural ingredients....I may give this stuff a try.....thanks for the review.....

cherish

I do love this product. You're making me reconsider phasing it out in favour of Aubrey GPB.

CUTE hair!

deeplyrooted

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
Oh Lord....Your hair looks fab.....
I am really feeling those natural ingredients....I may give this stuff a try.....thanks for the review.....

[/ QUOTE ]

The natural ingredients are wonderful.
If you're kinda antsy about the price, you can always give the trial size a whirl. You're more than welcome for the review and thanks a million for the compliments.

deeplyrooted

[ QUOTE ]
cherish said:
I do love this product. You're making me reconsider phasing it out in favour of Aubrey GPB.

CUTE hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

If the Aubrey works for you, work it girl!
I love's my Aveda stuff. It's become my sword and armour during my natural days.
I can't believe it'll be two years next month.

Divastate

I was just admiring your hair earlier its so shiny and silky looking very pretty. I'm a conditioner junkie but never found any of the Aveda conditioners I tried to be really intense- I just might have to give this one a shot.