Aura Pomade& NewImage (paging Allandra & ValGirl)

NayNay

Since I can now purchase products again. (I went cold turkey for about 6 weeks) I purchased the Aura Humectant Pomade for $6 from Sally's and love it. It really shines my hair. I still use my KemiOyl products but I dig this product too. I also started using the New Image thermal product (now discontinued /images/graemlins/frown.gif) to set my hair (dry hair) and like it too. Both products work well. I purchased both from Sally's. If you have hair that can't take a lot of oils EASY on the Aura humectant pomade! Thanks for the suggestions ladiezzz. KeraCare here I come this weekend! /images/graemlins/grin.gif A PJ is back in the house!!!!!

Allandra

I'm glad you like both of the products. These are my favorite products to use when I flat iron my hair (which is once a month). They'll probably last me a long, long time.

I really like the New Image too. I was always looking for a good thermal protector for rollarsets. It leaves the hair a little fuller too which I like. After reading past posts on this board, I understand that it contains the critical ingredients needed for proper thermal protection so of course I had to go find it after hearing that /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Definitely gets a thumbs up /images/graemlins/smile.gif