August 9,10,11...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Bun Mistress

I can't decide. My weekend freed up and I thought about doing another Lush henna/indigo treatment.

Either way I'll wash and DC this weekend.

kupenda

Im sitting in my hairdressers chair. Getting it strightened and trimmed. It felt WAY TOO GOOD to let someone ekse wash my hair. Good lawd I may have to come back next weekend! Wooo!

Angel of the North

My hair is in need of some TLC so I want to give it the full works today, I will also be trying out the Mizani Supreme Oil range :grin::

Clarify: Nothing But
Follow up shampoo: Mizani supreme oil
Co wash: Mizani supreme oil rinse out con
DC: Mizani supreme oil mask with steam
Moisturise: Bee mine Deja's milk
Seal: Mizani supreme oil and some butter on the ends

lovelycurls

Prepoo: h.v vatika frosting
Detox : rhausoul mud wash
Detangle : oyin hemp conditioner
Rinse: black tea or coffee
DT: SM purification masque mixed with random oils
Final tea rinse
Moisturize : kuzuri castor repair cream
Massage scalp and edges with jbco hbco oil mix
Chunky twists to air dry

Plans changed, did
* prepoo'd: homemade herbal infused oil and detangled
*cleansed hair with bobeam cocoa and rhausoul clay bar
*Black and green tea rinse
*Dc : sm purification masque, blue agave nectar, rosewater, ayruvedic infused oil, hairveda roobios tea conditioner, clary sage e.o,
*Final tea acv rinse
* massage scalp with jbco&haitian castor oil mix
* moisturize: TMN amla and avocado leave in conditioner
*seal: hbco oil mix
* braided hair into 4 sections to air dry
*style: med size twists later when hair is dry

Last edited:

Americka

Bigen black brown rinse to hide the grays. After that, shampoo, condition, protein treatment, and DC. Might wear it in a phony pony.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
So for the first time in MONTHS I got back to my usual routine.

Prepoo (overnight) - Wheat germ oil and Vatika oil
Protein DC - AO GPB (under steamer for 15 mins)
Shampoo - CON Moisturising shampoo + Dr. Bronners Castile Soap
Tea Rinse - Roobios + Black tea
Moisture DC - SD Vanilla Silk + Bask Y.A.M DC (under steamer for 30 mins)

Now to figure out a style...

My hair has suffered since I slacked off on my regi. Aww wells. Back to it!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
bajandoc86

Beautiful, as always.:grin:

So, b.a.s.k. YAM. I recently purchased this. How is it & Why are you mixing it? :look:

Can it stand on it's own or do you feel the need to follow up with something else?:look:

Right now, I am still unsure how to use it. Love the Vanilla Whiskey one tho'.:lick:

cutenss

Tentative for Sunday:

Pre-Poo with SM Purification Mask
Wash with WEN
Hair Mask with fresh avocado and olive oil
DC with Joico Recovery Moisture Conditioner (or Recovery Treatment Balm if I go purchase it this weekend)
Bun as usual :)

I ended up doing a pre-poo/co-wash with SM Purification Mask, then conditioned in the shower with Lee Stafford. On damp hair used Gleau, then PM The Conditioner. I am in a pony, and will let my hair air dry. My hair feels good.

I am returning the Joico. I don't like products with "cones" :nono:

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo w/ Dabur Vatika Oil

Co-Cleanse w/ NaturelleGrow Mango and Berries Super Detangling Cleansing Cream (try saying that 10 times fast lol)

DC w/ steam using a SD Avocado Pudding, Vanilla Silk and AO GPB DC Mixture on top of LACE Naturals Hair Tea (For Shedding)

Apply Leave Ins: ACV Solution, SSI Moisture Mist, Claudies Mango Creme Rinse topped w/ Claudies Satin Hair daily moisturizer, seal with my Hairveda Avosoya and Castor oil mix, and apply Phyto PhtyoKeratine Reparative serum to my ends.

Air dry using the banding method and BUN another week through:)!

Ended up Coffee rinsing with Colombian Coffee instead of the LACE Naturals Hair tea. Will use that WED. when i cowash.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
IDareT'sHair

:eek: Thank you Ms.T!

The YAM dc does a decent job on its own, but I find the consistency makes it weigh down my strands, and it doesnt have the best slip. So I added it to the Vanilla Silk dc which is so thick and creamy, just to make it easier to apply. The added moisture boost is a plus.

That vanilla whiskey one sounds absolutely delicious!

PureSilver

I washed on Saturday with mt new found love Baking Soda I didn't DC this time but i did a 5min condition with VO5 strawberry moisture milk and rinsed.

Applied African Pride leave in Conditioner and did 6 large plaits which i transformed into 12 plaits today, moisturized and sealed earlier. I think my hair is making progress. It's definitely a little thicker.

Bun Mistress

I ended up usng Lush henna the black one on my hair this weekend overnight, rinsed then went to the spa, used one of ther lush hair treatments while getting a facial then steamed my hair with DE DC in the wet sauna. Super bouncy hair