August 2022 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

I just bought some products from MIELLE:

1 bottle of Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Leave-In Conditioner
2 bottles of Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Refresher Sprays
5 jars of Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Coil Sculpting Custard

I have the custard in my hair right now and absolutely love it. I had to get more of it. Two are for my sister and 3 are for me :happydance:

Oooh, pictures?

I got this is in 4/613 which is blonde blonde and a 1b/30

I got this in a ginger brown and honey blonde

Elizavecca Protein Treatment

@Bette Davis Eyes :fistshake:

Same! It should arrive tomorrow :lachen:

I also bought Mane and Tail Detangler Extreme from Burlington for $3.99. It's better than the original, but the bottle is so small :-( My hair starts to knot up at 10-11 weeks post-relaxer and the detangler completely unknotted it! *I'm not stretching on purpose. My lady isn't available until next week.

Amika
The Kure shampoo and deep conditioner
Soul food conditioner
Flash shine instant conditioner

After this I'm set. Just need a good cowash. I may have to go back to Curl Junkie.

Last edited:
I picked up Texture ID Dry Hair Scalp Relief with Eucalyptus Soothing Oil from Sally's today. Earlier this week, I ordered a 2 month supply of Hairtamin Advanced Formula hair vitamins from Ulta I received them today.

Good Afternoon ladies,

Earlier today I bought:

3 jars of Aunt Jackie's Ice Curls Glossy Curling Jelly and
2 jars of Aunt Jackie's Curl Boss Coconut Curling Jelly

A little later I decided I needed some of that The DOUX

So I found a little beauty store that sold just a few items in this line locally and so I bought:

1 bottle of The Doux Fresh To Def Wash & Go Leave-In Curl Refresher
1 bottle of The Doux Mousse Def Texture Foam All In One Styler
1 jar of The Doux Big Poppa Poppin' Curls Defining Gel.

I decided to mix a bottle of three quarter Almond oil with one quarter glycerin and spread over my gel cast to break it and make my hair super soft. So far it's working swimmingly. The humidity in the Bahamas is pretty high so the glycerin is working fine for the summer. I will be monitoring it while I use the glycerin on my hair. Today, my hair was pretty heavy with moisture which I actually like. It makes my hair look very healthy, shiny and full somehow.

I almost forgot, I also bought 2 wigs Ebonyline.com:

1661810249260.png

in the colors DX 2216 and 1B

Back