August 13th, 14th, & 15th - What R Your Hair Plans ????

Aug 13
Prepoo with Yes to Cucumbers and olive oil
Clarify with Design Essentials Oatmeal Clarifying Shampoo
May use Roux Porosity
Steam with Design Essentials Stimulations Conditoner
Moisturize with Taliah Wajid Mist Bodifier and Curls Creme Brule; seal with Qhemets OHHB
Braid up for the night

Aug 14
Remoisturize and bun!

I got Pics! I did these yesterday (5 hours, no extensions)

hair pics individuals (2).jpg

hair pics individuals (1).jpg

hair pics individuals (4).jpg

How often should I unravel to prevent knotting? I want to keep them in for about 3 weeks.

Using new products for the pre-poo and wash, so hopefully it goes well:

Pre-poo
-Wheat germ oil and Olive Oil

Wash
-Unscented pure castile soap diluted with aloe vera juice

DC
- Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner mixed Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner, avocado oil, kukui nut oil, JBCO and silk amino acids (with steam for 30 mins)

Bantu Knot Out on Damp Hair, then sit under Dryer
-Leave ins: Shescentit Moisture Mist, Shescentit Coco Creme Leave-In Conditioner, Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Restructurizer, Redken Anti-Snap (on ends only) and Chi Silk Infusion

Pre Poo with Suave Coconut Conditioner

Shampoo with Elasta qp Creme Cond. Shampoo (old formula)

DC with Silicon Mix

Apply lacio lacio & chi silk infusion...then roller set

Texlaxed my hair with Mizani (added CHI heat protector, shea butter, mango butter, and coconut oil). Used Joico K-pak before and after neutralizing. And am now sitting with a partial rollerset (feeling lazy).

Doing my relaxer at 8 weeks instead of 10 due to lots of new growth. I am using Nairobi relaxer; also Nairobi protein treatment (hard). Will DC with Nairobi condish, mixed with HempSeed oil & honey sitting under the steamer. Then I'll wrap with Nairobi wrapp and sit under pibbs until dry......the end.

Conditioning Wash/deep conditioning with Aussie moist & Giovanni deep deep silk conditioner.

I am braiding my hair and getting ready to do a clarifying wash...

once my locs are dry I will unbraid them and wear them wavy.

I'll be pre-pooing with Amla oil to length and Canela oil to scalp overnight to help reduce shedding, shampooing with Aphoghee, followed by Aphoghee 2 min Keratin Reconstructer, then DC with Nexxus Humectress. Air dry with CHI KM and Sedal Hydraloe as my leave-ins. Apply my coconut oil and do a braided pony wrapped into a bun. :)

I got Pics! I did these yesterday (5 hours, no extensions)

View attachment 76172

View attachment 76174

View attachment 76176

How often should I unravel to prevent knotting? I want to keep them in for about 3 weeks.
I WISH my hair was that thick....my box braids w/o extensions look like CRAP :ohwell:

I learned how to do three strand twists tonight from chisellecouture's Youtube page (see tutorial here) and I reaaaaaalllllllyyyy want to do them. Small two strand twists look like crud on me, but I tried one of these while watching the video -- she does a side-by-side comparison of a two-strand and a three-strand -- and it looked GREAT! If I wasn't rocking this (unexpectedly) dope rollerset that resulted from the regimen I detailed earlier in this thread, I'd do them now. I'm going on vacation Tuesday, so hopefully I can get them done before I leave!

took down my braids last night. got a flat iron, steam treatment, and trim at the salon yesterday. my hair is soooo soft, silky, and full. It is getting so healthy. can't wait to see how healthy it is once i'm fully natural.

I'm one year post relaxer as of today!!

going to this mega beauty supply store tommorrow to look at wigs. Still trying to figure out a good style for work/working out during the week. My hair is so short, its hard to come up with something. Wigs are easy, but its hot and I get tired of them.

I'm going to cleanse and condition my cornrows with Hair One either today or tomorrow, depends how I feel. I have sore scalp spots again :ohwell:, so I need to do something about that.

Poo'ed with diluted castille soap
DC overnight with evco,evoo, avocado and hemp oil.
Blowdry 90% in with a mix of MnT detangler + SAA and
Biosilk silk therapy on my ends.
Wrap.

I will be trying to do some Crochet braids after I come back from shopping with my Daughter!

ETA: I COULDN'T FIND THE HAIR I WANTED SO I JUST BOUGHT THIS NICE LIGHT WIG,WE WILL SEE HOW THAT GOES!

Last edited:
Right now, I'm just deep conditioning with Lush h'suan wen hua.

Later, I will wash and condition, do a leave-in, and then braid it up.

Back