Aubrey GPB

nyctutor80

I would like to know if I can use this product right after I receive a perm. My hair is extremely breaking and I'm trying to stretch my perm. It has been eight week since my perm. Should I perm it now and use the aubrey GPB? What is a good conditioner to use right after you wash a relaxer out.

Dolce_Dawn

Hey, are you a newbie? If so,

Anyhoo- I use Revlon's Porosity Control Conditioner after I perm my hair. It restores your hair's pH and has great "slip". If you're shedding a lot from stretching your relaxer too long, I would NOT wait any longer. I say relax. I have never used Aubrey's right after relaxing so maybe someone else will answer that specifically, but it's a mild protein and I don't think it will hurt. But I dunno.

HTH!

Boadicea

I just got a touch-up yesterday and had the stylist put in GPB as my deep conditioner. I used it the last time I got a touch-up as well.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I used GPB for the first time almost 3 months ago and loved it. I had NO hair in my shower comb after I used it I mean NONE! It stopped my shedding right away but left my hair soft and shiny. I have never used it as a conditioner right after a touch up, though. I know that GPB is a light protein and many here at LHCF don't recommend using protein until at least 2 weeks after a touch up.

nyctutor80

I got a touch up today nd I lost alot of hair during the process. I put GPB as my conditiopner for 20 minutes and no hair came out in the comb. I got my hair trimmed. the dominican stylist gave me the canela oil (cinnamon) oil to apply in my scalp. It burns in my scalp when she put it in.

Where can I get Humecto conditioner for a cheap price in NYC?